“Breakfast that is Great and Fast”
Review of Angie's Restaurant

Angie's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Garner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Serving traditional Southern breakfast and lunch, from 5:30AM to 2:30PM, Monday thru Saturday. Come on by, bring the family and enjoy some great Southern cooking!
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

This is the Best Breakfast in town hands down. The food is great and the price is hard to beat, comes out fast and hot. Every one from Angie to all of her servers, make you feel right at home, and they are glad to see you. I highly recommend Angie's for a great breakfast.

3  Thank tooshort85

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Went with friends to check out this #1 TA rated Garner restaurant. It was fine. I got grilled chicken, it was cooked nicely, but very blain. I had to add a lot of salt and some pepper, eventually just added A1 for flavor. Also got the chunky applesauce, it was good (thanks DebCinkus), and they did say it was homemade. I also ordered beets (cool that that was even a vegtable option!). They were normal, like from a can, so not sure they were homecooked. Portions were reasonable (abt a 3-4 oz chicken) but not excessive. Wait staff was nice. I probably wouldnt choose to go back there again, but wouldnt mind going for another get together. BTW, this was a Friday, around lunch time. Hard to find a parking space, ... but I didnt find that the noise inside was accessive, and we had a nice table in the corner.

2  Thank DeniseNC72
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My family took me here for lunch because they like it so much. The food is fantastic!!! You can enjoy a delicious, home cooked meal...3 courses for less than a super-sized fast food meal. The wait staff made me feel right at home. My only complaint is that they aren't located in Atlanta, but I'll be back when I visit my family in the near future!!!

1  Thank Michilanta
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Loud but friendly, it's clear this is a family business. Everyone was so nice and laid back. Food was good country cooking, big portions. The chunky applesauce was surprisingly delicious. Tasted homemade!

1  Thank DebCinkus
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Best of the Best....
Wonderful food and wonderful service!
Each and every employee seemed as if they really enjoyed their job.

1  Thank Brenda G

Been to Angie's Restaurant? Share your experiences!