“Divano's Pizza”
Review of Marco's II Pizzeria - CLOSED

Marco's II Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here several times. My most recent visit was a quick lunch visit for work and I had the two slice special. I've only had the pizza so I can't speak for the rest of the menu but this is the best NY style pizza that I know of in this area. The staff is always so friendly and genuinely glad that you are there giving them your business. The building itself could use a little makeover but they always have some great Dean Martin/Frank Sinatra style music playing that sets the mood. If you like NY style pizza I recommend giving them a try.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

PLEASE NOTE THE NAME CHANGE
DIVANO'S PIZZERIA
First thing I look at is the Health Department Score of the Inspection
WOW 100% Yes that is superb
Friendly staff excellent specials, very tasty and fresh, the Pizza is among the NY's finest. We will be returning here, I recommend this Pizzeria to anyone looking for a NY type pizza.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2015

Received a flyer in the mail for Marco's Pizzeria so we decided to order something off the flyer. If you like thin pizza, which we do, it doesn't get any thinner than this. So thin that you could see through the crust. Barely no cheese on the pizza at all and one of the two pizza's was burnt in the center which was how thin it was. Also charged us what was about $3.00 for small container of Buffalo sauce. I would steer clear from this place.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Bad food and worse prices. What a failure this place turned out to be.
This was my second time going there and their second chance to get it right.
So if you like filth, bad food, and getting robbed at the register, then go there.
Never again will I get taken by this place and I hope this review has been helpful.
Be warned. This place was and is a disgusting mess.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stopped in here a couple of weeks ago for the first time and ordered a calzone with sausage and peppers. It was excellent. Great crust and fillings. The sauce that comes with it was also outstanding. Decided to give it another try for lunch today. This time I ordered a calzone with peppers, mushrooms, sausage, and pepperoni. Again, it was delicious. This is a small place in a little strip mall in front of a Walmart. Both times I went I was the only customer, I hope they get enough business to stick around because I would like to try some of their other offerings.

Date of visit: April 2014