“Great calzones”

Marco's II Pizzeria
Ranked #64 of 139 Restaurants in Garner
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stopped in here a couple of weeks ago for the first time and ordered a calzone with sausage and peppers. It was excellent. Great crust and fillings. The sauce that comes with it was also outstanding. Decided to give it another try for lunch today. This time I ordered a calzone with peppers, mushrooms, sausage, and pepperoni. Again, it was delicious. This is a small place in a little strip mall in front of a Walmart. Both times I went I was the only customer, I hope they get enough business to stick around because I would like to try some of their other offerings.

1  Thank NFCUMIKE

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We order twice a month. best pizza in the Garner/Clayton area. We have never eaten there, always take out or timely delivery. Good choice of toppings

1  Thank bluecruisindiane2016

Been to Marco's II Pizzeria? Share your experiences!