“BEST JAPANESE STEAKHOUSE IN RALEIGH/GARNER!”
Review of Fuji Japanese Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fuji Japanese Steakhouse
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stuck in a shopping center makes you think it's gonna be a strip mall experience, but when you walk through the doors everything makes you think you are in a top dollar fine dining experience. Best staff I've ever encountered at any restaurant. The chef, Roy, had the best personality we've ever encountered of any Japanese eatery. The food was EXPERTLY grilled to perfection and DELICIOUS. Not one bad thing to say about this place. There were small children at our table and the chef made them enjoy the meal as much as the rest of us. Best value, best food, hands down.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I think it's the best Japanese in Garner, but I have never eaten in. I always get takeout. Nice decor, I hope to see this place stick around, but it is hard to see it next to Lowes Home Improvement, McDonalds and KFC.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I wasn't overly impressed. The server couldn't answer my questions. They cook the food in front of you or you can order off the menu. We chose to have them cook for us. The cook was very good and entertaining. They put mustard in the fried rice....I didn't care for it. I had asked what vegetables were in the vegetable dish. The server couldn't answer. It turns out to be mushroom caps and baby ears of corn....both that I do not like. They don't separate any of the other vegetables....it had too many mushrooms. They do give you a lot of food. I might try the place again by ordering off the menu.