“A solid hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Lenoir, North Carolina
“A solid hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I just stayed here for a one night trip for my job. The service was good. The rooms were exactly what you expect. The hotel was neat and clean. There are a couple restaurants very close by with many more within a short drive.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Front Royal, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have stayed here a number of times for work, and am always impressed. Fantastic service, a great continental breakfast, sparkling clean rooms and close to many great local restaurants. Even though I am there for work it feels like a vacation. Great pool/work out area-always very neat and clean.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
new milford ct
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I had the chance to stay here recently and have to say the hotel impressed me on every level.. The first thing I noticed was that every employee I dealt went out of her way to assist me in any way possible. their customer service was top notch. The room we had was clean ( including the bathroom) and the hotel itself was a very pleasant place to stay. The check -in staff was extremely helpful and got us into our room quickly, which is always appreciated.. Plus, our breakfasts were great and housekeeping did a wonderful job keeping our rooms looking spotless. Upon leaving, I complimented the manager ( Allison), for running such an efficient and inviting hotel. Stay there and you won't be sorry.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
NB Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

My family and I stayed here for 5 days through Christmas. What an ideal stay we had.
The hotel is quiet and not so visible from the main road, it was peaceful, with plenty of parking. Check-in was pleasant, courteous, and swift. We stayed on the second floor, the room was large and inviting. Great beds and linen (passed the black light test, as did the bathroom). The bathroom was of good size, we loved the Nutrigena(sp?) toiletries.
The breakfast room was always well stocked, there was cappuccino and Dunkin Donuts coffee available, as well as a hot breakfast, a step up from the usual continental fare.
Checkout was just as easy as checkin, we were actually sad to leave, everything here was so perfect.
And big applause for Tishia, who each morning greeted us with a warm smile. She was expecialy terrific on Christmas morning, make us feel so at home. Give that lady her own show.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
SIMPSONVILLE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I really enjoyed my overnighter here. I was visiting family and also using the time for a personal getaway. The hospitality that your receptionist gave was excellent. She was lovely and full of gestures for accommodations. The hot breakfast was also a great treatment. I often draw marks away for hotel beds and pillows, but your creature comforts were great. I also loved the cleanliness of the bathroom. It was a five-star setup. I did connect wirelessly to the internet and the speed was slow; eventually stopped surfing and called it a night. Thanks for all the updated amenities. I will be sure to stay here again and also at other Wingate hotels nationwide.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Garner
Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner
BEST WESTERN Plus Edison Inn
Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#53 of 84 in Raleigh

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Garner/Raleigh South? Share your experiences!