“super 8 clayton/raleigh”

Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Garner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Palatka
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The room was clean and the service was good. The bed was comfortable. I really liked that Cracker Barrel was just across the parking lot. There was also three other restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Location is good and there's plenty of places to eat in walking distance. The problem was at 3 am when I awoke to itching and difficulty swallowing. Yep I was having an allergic reaction to bed bugs. And yes I'm sure, I even saw 2. Killed 1. Luckily I was able to cross the street at 4am to the Wilco and buy some Benadryl. At 6am I informed the front desk of my discovery and inquired about a discount. Conviently I would have to speak to the mgr. who didn't come in till 7. Then they would have to bring in pest control to determine if I was telling the truth or not. One cust. Lost.

• Stayed April 2013
gary p, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
We are sorry to hear you had an unpleasant stay with us.We strive to please every guest every day and your input has been helpful in training our front desk staff and maids so we can provide excellent customer service and clean comfortable rooms.

Travelers are raving about these Garner hotels

Travelers also viewed these Garner hotels
Sleep Inn Garner
Comfort Inn
#7 of 9 in Garner
Holiday Inn Express Clayton
Best Western Plus Edison Inn

Been to Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh

Property: Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh
Address: 101 Leone Ct, Garner, NC 27529-8475
Location: United States > North Carolina > Garner
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Garner
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Garner