“Nice hotel, just a little noisy.”

Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Garner
Valdosta, Georgia
“Nice hotel, just a little noisy.”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

The room was actually really nice at this hotel and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The only issue is the neighbors in the adjoining room had a dog that scratched at the door part of the night. Maybe the hotel ought to consider setting aside a set of rooms for guests with pets. That way, I won't have to deal with annoying animals at 3 AM.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Garner, North Carolina
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel twice, both times for several days. On both occasions we were extremely pleased with the accommodations, the cleanliness of our room, and the staff. The first time we stayed was when visiting out daughter in 2008. We stayed for 4 nights and found everything to be to our satisfaction. The second time, in December 2011, we again stayed 4 nights, this time before closing on a house we'd bought in the area. Once again the accommodations were great; clean, warm room (it was December), clean, attractive lobby, and very friendly staff. The price was great too! No complaints either time, the location is great, and I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
WEST PALM BEACH
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was happy with my room, it was quiet, close to the interstate and to my family I was visiting in the are. The lobby was clean and the breakfast was OK. However, the steps going to the second floor were filthy, spilled stuff on the steps and dirt on the wall along the steps. Not too appetizing when taking my breakfast back to my room. The pillows were terrible. I will stay there again in the future but will probably bring my own pillow. I was there 4 nights and clean towels were not replenished daily, even tho' the dirty towels were removed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank LEDA P
CRESTVIEW
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The location of this hotel was perfect for my visit. There was easy access to the hotel, restaurants, gas stations, and department stores. I have visited several times, and the staff has always been exceptionally attentive and willing to help with any concerns I had. I would recommend Super 8 to others.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Woodhaven, New York
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I had a pleasant visit in Garner, NC. I had stayed at this Super 8 for the weekend on a whim being late night. A gentleman there with a nice smile was very personable, he informed me of well enough of the ammenties included in my stay and courteous enough to acknowledge me on what was around the area as being from out-of-state.

The room was well kept and the maid service was adequate, it was mentioned they had renovated as of 2010 which I found it pleasant. My hangups about the place was of two neighbors that I had complained about, the first couple were constantly arguing and I even witnessed them have a violent altercation which was downright low-class and degrading for the hotel. The second couple were hispanic and with kids, the racket from these children running around at night was absolutely alarming -- the parents could not control the kids as they were running amuck in the outside at some times or were heard as well from the other neigbors. I would suggest regulations should be taken more seriously especially if other guests are trying to get a good night's rest, not to endure such a "romper-room-like" surrounding, hence the fact of why hotels are used for generally for rest and relaxation.

The owner definitely has got to adhere to the guest's feedback and follow through in deterring anymore negative reviews...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Garner hotels