“Hotel is consistent, good value, nice staff”

Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Garner
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have stayed here a few times while visiting family in the area and always have been satisfied. Front desk helpful and efficient. Never had problem with internet -- which has been an issue in other hotels.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Linda S,

Thank you for making the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor!

We are very fortunate to have such loyal guests as you. Our staff looks forward to each one of your visits.

AT&T Stay Connected is our complimentary internet provider and we have received many compliments such as yours.

Thank you again for your loyalty!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

When I first walked into the property I was promptly met by both the GM and his front desk associate Alex. They greeted me, checked me in, and explained to me in detail about the amenities their establishment had to offer, including that night Managers Reception of Sausage and Polenta with a balsamic reduction. Keep in mind, I am used to Pizza and Pasta, I felt like I had been given an upgrade. The upgraded feeling never went away as my stay continued. I had all of my many questions answered about the area by Alex, and he could not have been more professional or courteous. The rooms were spacious, clean, and just what I needed after driving for 4 hours, and the service and the hospitality I received was top notch.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear TEdM2007,

Thank you for your detailed review of our hotel, Hampton Inn Raleigh/Garner on TripAdvisor!

Alex is a highly valued player on our team. We are very fortunate to have him as one of our many “MVP’s”.

Ed the owner and Candy the general manager from one of our local favorite restaurants Ragazzi’s, deserve all of the credit for the flavorful polenta and sausage appetizer. Ragazzi’s has an impressive variety of Italian favorites. We are proud to have their food as the feature item for our Managers Reception every Tuesday evening.

We will certainly look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at the Hampton Inn in Garner, NC last week during the snow storm. I work for the power company and they rented rooms for employees so we would be able to get back and forth to work. The staff at the Hampton Inn was absolutely wonderful! They were all so pleasant and most helpful! The rooms were very clean and I could not have asked for better service! The staff at the desk was very accomodating and even took the time to make phone calls to the nearby restaurants to find out which ones were open and would deliver. I definitely recommend this motel!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear donnapower:

We are so thankful for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor!

In times of extreme the best are put to the test. We have received similar comments to yours and we are happy to know that we passed the test during your stay with our hotel.

The entire staff pulled together and work as a team to ensure that the high standards of our hotel were never compromised.

Thank you again for your very kind thoughts about your time with our hotel.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the last year. I always enjoy my stay and the staff is excellent. I don't usually write reviews but this hotel and staff managed to keep the hotel and services operating during a bad snow storm. Definitely the best place to stay in Garner.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Robbrad333:

Thank you not only for your loyalty, but also for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor!

As you indicated, the hotel staff worked extra hard to ensure everyone’s complete satisfaction during the recent snow event.

Everyone from our diligent housekeepers to our wonderful breakfast and front desk staff worked together to maintain our exceptional level of service.

We could not be more fortunate to have the staff that we have.

We will always look forward to your time with our hotel.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Our flight from St. Louis to Raleigh was delayed on 2/9/14. We were set to arrive at 10pm, but that was pushed back to almost midnight. I called the hotel to confirm late check in. Tina took the call and was very helpful. She noted that we would arrive late and held the rooms. She also took as much information as she could over the phone to expedite check in when we finally arrived.

I was also concerned about the rental car, and the contact info for National wasn’t on my itinerary, so she gave me the number to call to confirm the car would be available later than planned. Thirty minutes later, she called back with the number for a dependable cab service that would get us to the hotel if we did, in fact, have trouble with the rental.

Tina really went above and beyond in helping us out.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Vince R,

Tina has grown in her position with our hotel over the last several months to a level of indispensability. She is an amazing example of relentless care and professionalism.

Our team is very fortunate to have her assist in leading the way towards the highest levels of exceptional service.

Prior to posting this response I notified the ownership of your very kind review of our hotel and have also posted your comments in our back office for all to see.

Thank you for making the time to review our hotel, Hampton Inn Raleigh/Garner on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This hotel is located just off I-40 with easy access. It is very nice, quite, and staff is great with many customer service skills. Rooms are very clean and well kept. Many choices of resturants close by with varying menus. Afternoon cookies and beverages are a plus.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear papajohn45_11:

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor!

Your detailed and positive comments are among many that we have received and we are truly grateful for yours. Our team works hard to ensure every guest’s 100% satisfaction.

We will look forward to your next visit to the Raleigh/Garner area!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The night I spent at this Inn was very pleasant. The room was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and the bed linens were clean and fresh smelling. The internet was easy to access and had a strong signal. I will stay here again when back in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Greg H,

Thank you for the kind comments about our great hotel on TripAdvisor!

We are fortunate to have such an incredible hotel property and a staff that cares about the quality of every guest experience.

Our location is another key feature that many of our guests have commented about as well. We are within 3 miles of 4 major shopping centers and just less than 15 minutes straight in to downtown Raleigh.

We will certainly look forward to your next visit to the Raleigh/Garner area.