Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$93
$115
$94
Super 8 Garner/Clayton/Raleigh(Garner)(Great Value!)
$70
$93
$71
$84
$50
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancookiesgeneral managerrecommend this hotelconvenient locationcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayoatmealstaff was friendlyeasy accessenjoyed my staybusiness tripwould stay againhamptonraleighbarbara
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn on the night of 05/10/2013 while attending my niece's graduation at North Carolina State University. Upon arrival I was met by Alex. Alex was helpful, friendly and efficiently checked us into our room. As I stepped out to my vehicle to retrieve luggage, I commented to some other family members that I had forgot to ask where our room was located. An employee (a female relieving Alex for third shift) heard my comment and politely directed us to our room for the evening.

The room was spacious and VERY clean. The bathroom was spotless. The room contained extras such as many well distributed lights, a desk, a coffee maker with coffee supplies and plenty of towels. My bed was extremely comfortable and I slept well.

The free breakfast was what I consider an excellent, upgraded continental breakfast. Two things about the breakfast stuck out. The homemade waffles (made on the spot) and the excellent coffee. The breakfast attendant was very friendly.

Check out was as easy as walking out and waving goodbye to all my new friends. Thank you for making my stay as close to perfect as possible.

I will close by telling all Wolfpack fans the hotel is close to downtown Raleigh and North Carolina State University's campus. I highly recommend staying at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are very glad to hear that you had a great stay at our hotel. Our staff always strives to ensure our guests are well taken care of. We look forward to seeing you and the rest of the Wolfpack family at our hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 10, 2013

An enjoyable stay, but I expect that from Hilton Properties. Nothing spectacular, but it is a newer hotel so the rooms are a touch nicer. The staff is friendly and helpful. Sufficient parking with none being terribly far from any door.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Duluth, GA
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The basics were fine in this hotel; however, we were disappointed with the breakfast. We were told the quality and choices were not as good since the hotel was small. The hotel was very hard to find. Most Hampton Inns are right off the interstate. The staff did, however, refer us to a great place, close by, for dinner.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear our staff was able to help you find a great dinner restaurant during your stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not find our hotel's breakfast met your expectations. We do not take your comments lightly. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This Hampton Inn has an excellent staff from Alex at the front desk to the young lady that works the breakfast area. This is my regular place to stay in Raleigh A+. Also there are several restaurants close by. Kickback Jacks is the best place to get a great meal and a cold beer.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Our staff works hard to make each stay memorable and we are glad we could do that for you. We always enjoy having you at our hotel and look forward to the next time we can serve you.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Basic Hampton, with nicely warm cookies on arrival, clean room, and quieter than expected, as it was near a busy road. I'd definitely stay here again. Friendly front-desk staff who greeted me as a "valued Hilton Honors member," and again when I left (one-day stay). As I visit this area at least once every year, I'll definitely look into staying at this Hampton again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We always to see our valued Hilton Honors members come to our hotel. We look forward to being able to serve you again!