“Great People”

Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Garner
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This Hampton Inn has an excellent staff from Alex at the front desk to the young lady that works the breakfast area. This is my regular place to stay in Raleigh A+. Also there are several restaurants close by. Kickback Jacks is the best place to get a great meal and a cold beer.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Our staff works hard to make each stay memorable and we are glad we could do that for you. We always enjoy having you at our hotel and look forward to the next time we can serve you.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Basic Hampton, with nicely warm cookies on arrival, clean room, and quieter than expected, as it was near a busy road. I'd definitely stay here again. Friendly front-desk staff who greeted me as a "valued Hilton Honors member," and again when I left (one-day stay). As I visit this area at least once every year, I'll definitely look into staying at this Hampton again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest,

We always to see our valued Hilton Honors members come to our hotel. We look forward to being able to serve you again!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I spend a good number of nights here every year. Alex is the Tops! Good restaurants nearby and very good, friendly service from everyone at the hotel. Rooms are clean and comfortable as expected. Parking is close by.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

We always love having you at our hotel. Thank you for the kind review from a business traveler's perspective.

Alex and the rest of our staff look forward to seeing you at our hotel again!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stay at this location normally on a weekly basis and the staff is awesome. They are quick to remedy any situation you may have come up. Alex always knows me by my name and is quick to get me checked in. The rooms are updated and as always the bed and pillows are wonderful.

Dear Guest,

We always enjoy having you at our hotel. Our staff takes pride in providing our guests with the best services and we are glad you noticed! If there is anything Alex or the rest of our staff can do to make your stay any better, please do not hesitate to ask.

We look forward to seeing your at our hotel again!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

People are very friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Enjoy each stay every time I go. Alex and Monica are nice people to be around. They do a very good job. I would like to get the meals back in the evening time. They have Tripps come now, but it's not enough food for the guests that are there. Cookies are very good.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are truly delighted to hear you enjoyed your time at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Garner. We do our best to ensure that every one of our guests has a memorable and special experience, and that nothing is overlooked. We appreciate the honest feedback regarding our evening reception and will take it into consideration. We hope to welcome you back for another visit.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I stay in this Hampton Inn for 2 to 3 days at a time a couple of times a month due to traveling for my job. Rooms are always clean and the staff is very friendly. When me and my wife travel we always chose a Hampton Inn. No matter which Hampton Inn we choose to stay at, the pillows and the beds are always comfortable. This is the only hotel chain my wife doesn't haul her own blankets and pillows. The breakfast is also great!. Saves money from going out to get breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review from a business traveler perspective. I am glad to hear you appreciated our staff and rooms.

We always love to see you at our hotel and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sincerely.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I travel for my company and whenever I have business in the area I always choose this Hampton Inn. I have stayed here 3-4 times with my business staff. The service is impeccable. I am always greeted by Alex Young the front desk manager with a smile. He is very warm and always makes me feel like I am coming "home." The ease and quickness of checking in allows me to get to my room and settle in so I can get ready for the next day. The rooms are very nice and clean. You can't beat the price. Very reasonable and always under 100 dollars. This is a great hotel for the price. Thank you Alex and your staff for all your hard work in making your guests feel right at home.

Room Tip: Travelers should stay in the middle so they can avoid elevator noise. The rooms are generally quiet...