“Great Choice!”

Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Garner
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I stay in this Hampton Inn for 2 to 3 days at a time a couple of times a month due to traveling for my job. Rooms are always clean and the staff is very friendly. When me and my wife travel we always chose a Hampton Inn. No matter which Hampton Inn we choose to stay at, the pillows and the beds are always comfortable. This is the only hotel chain my wife doesn't haul her own blankets and pillows. The breakfast is also great!. Saves money from going out to get breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RDUGN-Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review from a business traveler perspective. I am glad to hear you appreciated our staff and rooms.

We always love to see you at our hotel and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sincerely.

Aruna Patel

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I travel for my company and whenever I have business in the area I always choose this Hampton Inn. I have stayed here 3-4 times with my business staff. The service is impeccable. I am always greeted by Alex Young the front desk manager with a smile. He is very warm and always makes me feel like I am coming "home." The ease and quickness of checking in allows me to get to my room and settle in so I can get ready for the next day. The rooms are very nice and clean. You can't beat the price. Very reasonable and always under 100 dollars. This is a great hotel for the price. Thank you Alex and your staff for all your hard work in making your guests feel right at home.

Room Tip: Travelers should stay in the middle so they can avoid elevator noise. The rooms are generally quiet...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your review of our property. I am delighted to know that we can make you feel at home while staying at our hotel. Alex and the rest of our staff are dedicated to providing comfortable experiences for our guests and I am pleased that we accomplished that with your stay.

We look forward to seeing you are our hotel in the future.

Aruna Patel

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stay in an average of 2 Hampton Inns a week so I am familiar with the company standard. This location is well below the standard. The parking lot is poorly laid out, the lobby had an unpleasant odor, the gal at the desk was not very friendly, the elevator door wouldn't open and sounded like it would break any minute, the bathroom is itty bitty and the breakfast has to be warmed in the microwave. There are MUCH better choices in the area....stay there.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Alex49153, Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

We are not taking your dissatisfaction lightly. I hope you will bear with us as we develop a better approach to handling specific issues that arise with this complaint.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stay in Hampton Inns frequently because of price point and a decent breakfast that is included in the price. I found this Hampton Inn to be clean and quiet, the staff was helpful, and the breakfast seemed to be fine each morning. I used the treadmill once, and it worked fine, although the fitness center is more of a fitness closet (kind of small). Overall I had no complaints about the cleanliness, noise level, or staff. I would definitely recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

The bathroom is very small and the bed is uncomfortable. I am over 6 feet tall and the bath room was clearly not design for people as tall as I. Also the bed covers appeared to have lumps in them which were unattractive. The room was a king size room and I don't know how the twin bed rooms look.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Booked 2 rooms in this hotel close to location of nieces wedding ceremony, supposed to be the wedding rate but charged full price, she did not seem to care to change rate, she said it expired or some excuse.
The hotel is tucked away from view so you can easily miss it and with no sign on the main road makes it more difficult.
The bathroom is so small you have to stand along side the toilet to close the door. it would have been better if the door opens outwards.
See my other reviews I have stayed in a lot of Hampton Inn hotels and this is not getting good reviews. perhaps the management needs to take note of only getting an average rating. Housekeeping staff doing the best they can but out room was serviced late afternoon and not fully serviced, do you need more staff or QC the current staff? overall very disappointing.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I booked a room at the Hampton inn in Garner N.C. They are set up as a preferred hotel that we get a discount at. My main corporate office is 20 miles from this hotel. I booked the room thru my company's secure website using my company corporate credit card for one of my company employees. When she went to check in with a copy of the comfirmation letter that had her name on it as the guest. They told her she couldn't check in without my card in her hand. I was in another state and it was after business hours and I was unable to fax a copy of my credit card.
My employee had to take all the money she had to pay for the room herself. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garner
Wingate by Wyndham Garner/Raleigh South
Best Western Plus Edison Inn
Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40
Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner? Share your experiences!