All reviews front desk great hotel cookies off the highway great staff complimentary breakfast would stay here again home away from home the hotel staff rooms are clean easy access a great stay waffles bed was comfortable enjoyed my stay sausage hampton
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This was a very good choice for us. Clean rooms, outstanding lobby and breakfast areas, delicious breakfasts (we stayed 3 nights!), and some of the most comfortable beds I've ever experienced. The morning "breakfast bags" were an added bonus!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Samantha S, Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your compliments about your stay! We love hearing our guests feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Very accommodating staff, proactive to our needs. Definitely caring.

The manager learned we were going to drive thru a big storm and sent us off with a couple of "on the run" breakfast bags so we could have some snacks along the way.

Rooms were clean. Not newly remodeled but not dated either.

Date of stay: March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very glad to hear that you found our staff helpful and attentive to your needs! I hope you were able to make it home safely and we hope you stop by again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I appreciated the bereavement rate. Helpful, outgoing service. Location is within walking distance to grocery, ABC store, and dining options. Easy access to interstate. Most complimentary breakfast options I have seen in this category. Would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and I hope you can visit us again in the future under better circumstances!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family and I are regular guests at this hotel. It has spacious & clean rooms. The front desk is awesome and always friendly. If you like to use hotel toiletries you may want to skip it and bring your faves from home. In the past several stays there is never conditioner in the bath. No biggie but if you forget you may be disappointed. Even though there is an IHOP right in front of hotel we have always eaten at the Hampton. There are a variety breakfast sandwiches, hot waffle station, eggs, cereals, etc. plenty of choices for even the choosiest eater. The town of Garner is your typical small town but there are endless family dining options on 70. If you get time try out Kickback Jacks on the corner I-70 and Garner Station Blvd. great family friendly sports bar/restaurant.

Room tip: You may want to ask for a room on second or third floor. First floor rooms are on same floor of cafe and reception. It can get noisy at times when guests are checking in.
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a great hotel. Jerry at the Front Desk was absolutely wonderful. He resolved the mix-up with our reservation, which I made at another location, and also searched for the HH number. Jerry went out of his way to be sure that we were comfortable. After a harried ride on I-40 during the ice storm, we were so happy to be there. So, you know that we have no complaints - great room; great staff; great service. When in this area again, we will stay at this HI. Thanks.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Samantha S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh / Clayton I-40, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind comments! That was a very unexpected ice storm and we're glad we were able to provide a comfortable place for you to stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that Jerry took great care of you!