All reviews grocery store front desk great hotel fast food clean rooms cookies complimentary breakfast off the highway home away from home would stay here again the breakfast area concert at walnut creek a great stay easy access waffles nice breakfast bed was comfortable
Reviewed June 3, 2012

This is another typical Hampton. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. My only disappointment was heading down to breakfast after a late night at a wedding reception to find microwavable breakfast. I don't know if that is standard or only on the weekends. With some fresh paint, new rugs, and a better breakfast I would give them a 5.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

We appreciate you're review! Our breakfast consists of the microwaveable items throughout the week. They are the items allowed by our health department and its what we are able to serve. I hope you were able to find something you enjoyed! Our lobby will be undergoing a complete renovation and I hope you'll come back to see us and check out our changes!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We were in Garner for a funeral and needed lodging and did not want to spend a fortune. The Hampton Inn was perfect. For a great price, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool area was a nice bonus and they also had a workout room, although we did not use the facility.
Breakfast was wonderful. Lots of options, fresh fruit, microwavable biscuits and sausage patties, oatmeal with dried fruits & nuts, coffee, tea, hot chocolate. Also appreciated that they offered sugar free options. The make it yourself waffles were very tasty. Over all if you are looking for a hotel in the Garner area, I would highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: They have a fridge and microwave in the room and there is a grocery store about 1/2 mile (walking distance) from the hotel that you can purchase snacks and drinks for your room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our lodgings comfortable! I hope the next time you visit that you are in town for a happier occasion and can really relax and enjoy yourselves! Thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

OK, As I write this I am trying to decide on overall rating. It is a clean place to stay, Check in is good, one person seems to be a little impatient. One of the desk clerks seems to hate being there, but that is ok. I was even told one night that my flip flops seem to annoy this person. I laugh that off. Never a friendly smile from this Desk Clerk. I have being staying there for many years. The rooms are very clean, cookies out every night for those that enjoy them. the fitness center and internet service is another thing that needs to be address. Internet service is just to slow. The thread mill machine has constant problems. My last visit this week involved going 10 minutes and it cuts off. Now if you are running at 6 miles an hour that sucks. All of sudden it stops and you almost fall off of it. So Come on replace it and make us all happy. I belive this palce deserves a 3 but out of the kindeness of my heart I will give it a 4. I will stay again if they improve the internet service and of course the thread mill. Please get it fix before someone gets hurt.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

I'd like to first thank you for being a loyal guest and returning to stay with us over the years. I would like to mention, aside from having the lobby remodeled this year, we'll also be installing brand new fitness equipment as well has switching to a new internet service provider. We have alot of exciting things to be going on this year and I hope you'll come back and let us know what you think of everything!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Traveling on business, great rate, clean and nice !

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

This quaint little town outside of Raleigh is one must visit. Little shops everywhere, restaurants at your finger tips.....but in the heart of Graner sits Hampton hotel on Hampton Drive. The service is amazing, the beds super comfy and the complimentry breakfast was worth the stay. If in the area again I will stay! TY!

• Stayed: January 2012
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

We love hearing positive comments about our area and hotel. Garner is such a nice little town with so much to offer. I'm glad you found that the case when visiting! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our staff and I hope you'll be back to visit soon!