All reviewsgrocery storefront deskfruit smoothiesgreat hotelfast foodclean roomscookiescomplimentary breakfastoff the highwayhome away from homewould stay here againthe breakfast areaconcert at walnut creeka great stayeasy accesswafflesnice breakfast
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Usually avoid Hamton Inns as they are rather tired. Got a great rate, and was near where we wanted to be. Friendly check in, nice breakfast, quiet, if dated room. Very clean. Would come back!

Room Tip: away from the interstate
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you so much for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel comfortable and inviting! We hope you will come back to see us very soon!

Reviewed October 10, 2011

It was selected because they offered smoking rooms; it turned out to be a great choice. Being 2 blocks off of the main drag, it was very quiet without the drone of traffic. Although they have no resturaunt, the free breakfast is adequate and the evening cookies make a nice snack. (There are plenty of places to eat within a couple of blocks.) The room was super clean and fresh (couldn't even tell it was a smoking room).
We stayed on our way south and liked it well enough to use it on our return north.

Room Tip: Lower numbers are closer to the elevator
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jimbardjr
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

I'm very glad you to hear that you enjoyed your stay. One thing I particularly love about our location is the quiet area that we are in; tucked away back off the main road so it's nice and quiet! I'm glad you found your room to be nice and fresh and clean. We try our best to make sure even the smoking rooms we offer, still smell fresh as well! I hope if you're in the area again, you'll stop and see us!

Reviewed October 1, 2011

We stay at Hampton/Hilton properties quite often. This Hampton Inn is not a large one, but is convenient for those using I-40. The staff was pleasant and helpful....something we needed after a long drive. The room was a bit musty, but nothing a little oust didn't fix quickly. Refrigerator was loud, but didn't keep us from getting a good nice sleep. Would recommend to others.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank NavAcaGrad
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

I'm very happy to hear my staff was helpful and pleasant. I take great pride in my staff and love to hear such wonderful comments about them. I hope you will visit us again if ever in the area!

Reviewed September 29, 2011

this is the second time I have stayed here ...I arrived at 2:15 pm was greeted by a lovely and freindly girl at the desk..room was standard Hampton clean,comfy,microwave,fridge plenty of hot water and cold A/C...ample room to park a semi beside the building on side street restaurants within walking distance..nothing spectacular and nothing bad to report ...freindly people clean room for $89.00....nice day stay with no complaints..I will return back again when Im in the area..

Room Tip: top floor quiet ...great for a daytime sleeper like myself..
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank teamster175
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you for such a positive review! I love to hear my guests enjoyed their stays with us. I'm glad to hear you were able to rest during the day without any disturbances! I hope you'll be in the area again soon and stay with us!

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Returning home after a week vacation in NC. The hotel is very nice and we would love to stay again when we go that way. The desk was very helpful and the room was great. Nice clean comfy beds and the bath was clean and the water was hot. We enjoyed the pool but the hot tub was not heating. The evening snacks were plentiful with juice and coffee, the breakfast was very good, had a wide assortment. Check out was quick and easy. This hampton has a family down home feel to it.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family