“Stay Here! Look no further!”

Best Western Plus Edison Inn
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Garner
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This hotel is delightful. From the moment you enter, someone is asking if there is anything you need. It is spotlessly clean (better than home). It is attractive. Beds very comfortable. Worth the price for sure!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Thank you for your uplifting review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff are so accommodating. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Thanks to all for making our basketball team's stay enjoyable. We could not have asked for better service. The staff was very accomodating and made everyone feel at home. We will be back!!!
CBC Elite 2016

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Our intention is to always provide our guests with the highest levels of service and facilities, and I am pleased to note that we have accomplished this during your recent stay. Your recommendation is invaluable, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edison Inn in the near future.
Note: We wish you the best in your upcoming games !!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was a bit reluctant to stay here, but I am so glad that I did. From the outset, I arrived 2 hours early having forgotten to call for an early check-in. But Ms. Judy was so nice and accommodated me anyhow. She was one of the best employees I have ever come into contact with at a hotel. In addition, the internet and breakfast were free. Our room had a microwave and refrigerator in it, and the price paid for our stay was very reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Bwedison, Manager at Best Western Plus Edison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your positive comments after your recent stay. Great to read that Ms. Judy provided that little bit extra customer care, it does make a big difference. We are delighted that you found the staff to be "excellent".

We hope we can welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The staff is fantastic! Welcoming and so nice and friendly! Very quiet hotel, free wifi and free breakfast! This place was better than some 5 star hotels! Very clean! Close to hwy but quiet and safe! Will stay again.

Room Tip: Stayed on first and second floors and both were great!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We were delighted to see that you had a great stay with us and found our staff Friendly, rooms excellent and breakfast very good.

We hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

The morning staff called to wake me at 6am interrupting a full night's sleep the night before two interviews. The staff gave me a salt shaker the night before, never warning me to return it by breakfast, yet the morning staff called me to wake me for it at the very start of breakfast. The staff member went out of her way to ruin my stay and cause me worry before my interviews.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am sorry to hear that overall you were not happy with your stay. I was very disappointed to hear about the wake up call incident, please be advised that this was addressed right away following my telephone conversation with you. We kindly ask that you give us another chance where we can show you our normal culture of providing excellent customer service.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Soft beds; slept well. Breakfast OK, but meat over 3 days was sausage only. Would like more variety of hot items. Request king room that is accessible for larger bathroom. No pool or whirlpool. No elevator. Staff are wonderful!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate the feeback as it helps us to improve on the areas that we may have overlooked.
We are looking into rotating our breakfast items. Please visit us next time you are in the Garner/Raleigh area so you can t enjoy some of the different varieties that we are looking to add.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I typically stay at this hotel when I'm in town for business and always enjoy my stay. The staff are very friendly and remember me when I check in/out. The rooms are updated, clean, and very comfortable. The only complaint I would have is that it does not have an elevator, but since it is only 2 stories it is usually not a problem unless you have alot of luggage.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your compliments.

We are delightted to know that the staff here have provided you with exceptional hospitality. It is fantastic to know that you had a really enjoyable stay.
I am excited to share with you that we have a planned elevator addition in the works.
See you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Garner
Wingate by Wyndham Garner/Raleigh South
Hampton Inn Raleigh / Garner
Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center
Econo Lodge South Garner
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#54 of 87 in Raleigh
Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State

Been to Best Western Plus Edison Inn? Share your experiences!