“This was the most enjoyable of restaurant options in the area outside of BBQ!”
Review of TerraFin Station - CLOSED

TerraFin Station
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Farmington, Michigan, United States
“This was the most enjoyable of restaurant options in the area outside of BBQ!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

This is located in barbeque country, ribs, chicken, pork which is all priced great. If you have to eat somewhere else and don't want fast food or a chain, this is the best option I found. Nice wine at a great price. Fish selection was sparse but was good. Roasted veggie option was better than expected. I would go back if I ever got tired of the BBQ nearby.

• Visited January 2014

“Good food and service”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

If it weren't for the recommendation by a hotel staff, we would have driven by the unassuming brick house without realizing it's a restaurant. This place has two sides: a brighter family dining room setting and a darker bar setting. The four of us have tried a variety of dishes on the menu, from lobster mac & cheese, to rib-eye, to ahi tuna, and they are all very good. Service was good as well. This is a quality place in a small town.

• Visited January 2014
Oswego, IL
“Pleasantly surprised...We'll be back!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Our group of 5 needed somewhere to sit down and eat in the Garner area on a Wednesday night. There are not a lot of choices, so I looked on Tripadvisor and decided to try TerraFin Station. Upon entering, the restaurant looks neat and has a stark vibe. I think with some lighting ambiance it would kick up the coziness a little. Our waiter, Jordan, was very attentive and was very willing to indulge our questions about the menu and what he liked. We had the fried pickles, calamari and pimento cheese fritters. All were very good. For dinner we had The Garlic Merlot Ribeye....super tasty and juicy. It was a large steak for the money....the shrimp and grits....tasty with very creamy cheesy grits. The shrimp were small but cooked well. The Reuben sandwich...very good. The Lobster Mac and cheese...very good but sauce didn't adhere to the pasta and could have used a little more sauce.....The cleveland burger with sweet potato fries.....very juicy and huge. The fries were excellent too. The sweet tea was made to perfection also. We didn't have any desserts as we were stuffed after the entrees. I would recommend Terrafin Station for those wanting to support local establishments. I don't think you will be disappointed. It wasn't a busy night so our service was very timely. We will definitely come back to try some of the other menu items.

• Visited December 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Superb!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Wonderful food, drinks & staff!!! Glad it right up the street from home, so we can enjoy at any time!!!

• Visited October 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Not All That”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This restaraunt has lasted much longer than I anticipated. I like the owners and that is probably what sells the place as much as some folks appreciation for what I deem lackluster tasting dishes. I have eaten at this establishment approximately 5 times and have only NOT been dissappointed with a salmon dish.

It is my hope that they can vastly improve the recipes on their current menu, give faster service, change some of the decor, and fix the building to where your feet won't be cold while sitting down during the cooler months.

The best tasting/cleanest places to eat in the intersection area of Hwy 40 and 42 are: Cookout, Jersey Mikes, Smithfield Chicken and BBQ, Snoopy's, and Yummi Japan.

• Visited December 2012