“Take out”

Add it.
Anna's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Take out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had heard so much about Anna's and how good it was that we decided to order supper and bring it home. I wanted lasagna and my hubby got a dish with shrimp, two salads and a dessert. Salads were good, loved the olives. The shrimp dish was very good and the dessert was excellent. The lasagna, well, the noodles were good. The stuff between was some kind of paste. I wasn't sure what it was. I let my hubby taste it and as I said the noodles were good. I've never seen anything like it.

• Visited January 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Wonderful Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Like the great food and the very fair prices. Never had anything that I didn't like. Service is good. A great place for good spaghetti, lasagne, and all else on their menu. Wish I owned the place!

Visited February 2014
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Good as always”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

After an epic fail of another local eatery, we went last night to Anna's and got immediate and good service, food.

Visited October 2013
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finally! a Pizza place this Jersey girl likes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I miss NJ pizza! but after having Anna's pizza I can say that I miss it a little bit less. The pizza has the perfect salty but too salty flavor on the cheese. We have also tried other dishes but keep coming back to the pizza.

• Visited October 2013
Northfield, Ohio
“Great Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

A friend and I stopped in for lunch for the first time. We were greeted immediately. My friend had the eggplant sandwich and I had the italian sandwich. This was by far one of the best italian sammies I've had. Nice job.

• Visited October 2013