“Good as always”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 30, 2013

After an epic fail of another local eatery, we went last night to Anna's and got immediate and good service, food.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I miss NJ pizza! but after having Anna's pizza I can say that I miss it a little bit less. The pizza has the perfect salty but too salty flavor on the cheese. We have also tried other dishes but keep coming back to the pizza.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

A friend and I stopped in for lunch for the first time. We were greeted immediately. My friend had the eggplant sandwich and I had the italian sandwich. This was by far one of the best italian sammies I've had. Nice job.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We got a take out order at Anna's over the weekend the order was placed around 6 on Friday and was ready in 25 minutes as they promised. I got the Calzone which was filled with a generous portion of ricotta and mozzarella cheese I also had green peppers, sausage and anchovies which they gave a generous portion of all. This was the first calzone I had in a long time and I must say it made me realize how much I missed them. The crust and sauce were really well done. I liked the slight sweetness of the crust very much. My wife had the Portabella Margherita personal pizza, which she thought was one of the better pizzas she has had at area shops. I did think they were kind of pricey as our bill would of been over $20, but we had a buy one get one free coupon which brought it back to $11. I wouldn't hesitate to bite the bullet and dine here again though it was really good.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The pizza was above average for the area, but it definitely wasn't the best. If you are doing a pizza tour of the area be sure to include it. As far as Fuquay is concerned it is the best pizza I have had in town.