“Make better Italian at home”
Review of Daniels on Main - CLOSED

Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Make better Italian at home”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Tastes bad, we make better Italian at home and is so overpriced. Bad service. Olive Garden is better.

Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Great”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife and I have eaten here about 4 times now for birthdays Valentine Day. Great Food. Spills over your plate can't eat it all. Service is Great and very fast. We made a change this year and went to Bellini's. Big mistake. Guess that is what you get for changing when you find something good. Bellinis is in a strip mall and it is there for a reason.

Visited September 2012
Cary, North Carolina
“Disappointed again...”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Three adults went to dinner at Daniels last Friday day. We had been there before and it wasn't very good, but since the one in Apex is really good, we assumed it visited the Fuquay one on a a bad night so we tried again. The food was just as bad as last time. We started out with an appetizer of mussels. The best part for me of mussels is the broth at the bottom of the bowl and this was a total let down We had just had mussels at Carraba's two weeks ago and they were great and the broth was fantastic. Daniel's mussels were no where near as good. For $10, I was not starting out the meal on a good note. I ordered the chicken and marsala in madiera wine sauce over fettucini. The waitress confirmed it was an excellent choice. She was wrong! The fettucini was undercooked and so gooey, they stuck together. Clearly the pasta is not fresh, and it gets sticky when it's not fully cooked which was what this was. The sauce was like glue. The meal was awful. My dinner guests were not as unhappy with their meals as I was with mine, but no one said they would return here either. I don't understand why this location is so awful. The one in Apex is very good! (or at least it has been the 6 or 7 times I have eaten there.) I paid about $55 for the three of us (without tip) and fountain drinks (no alcohol)....a total ripoff. I will not return to this location again....

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Redbud
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice Place, but a tad over-priced for the casual diner”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We eat here occasionally, but opt for the chains due to the elevated pricing here. Only for special occassions.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Bizz-Traveler987
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Loved the meal I had. Felt it was a little pricey, though, for lunch. Looked pretty clean.