“Delicious Food”
Review of Captain Beaners - CLOSED

Captain Beaners
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Wheaton, Illinois
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stopped in for a quick bite and, much to our surprise, had the best BLTs we've ever had... anywhere! My husband had a Philly cheese steak sandwich which he thought was absolutely perfect. The owner was very nice and really knows how to make a sandwich! We'll definitely be back!

Chilbolton, United Kingdom
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Great breakfast here, which is run by a couple from the Ukraine. Good food served by this very pleasant couple. Definitely a good stop en route to the ferry to Ocracoke.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sofisticat
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't drive by, stop in!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

There are not too many places in the area to get a hot breakfast....so me and my friends ended up at Captain Beaner.This is hands down the best breakfast place at which I've ever eaten. Very casual atmosphere and friendly staff. Seating is limited, but they have some outside seating as well. After first visit, i am coming back every time i am in the area, it is consistently delicious.
The biscuits are to die for, super omelets, home fries..yumm! For lunch i had philly cheese with eggs..oh so fresh and tasty! You really should check this little gem of a place out for yourselves. You will not be sorry!

1 Thank BenChack
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Breakfast was average”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I'm really surprised that this restaurant is rated #1 in Frisco. We arrived very early in the morning. It seemed we were the first customers. We ate inside. Prior to sitting down, I noticed cobwebs from a window to a chair at a dining table. I'm not sure if most people sit outside, but I found this to be a little odd. The staff was friendly though. The biscuits were huge. Our breakfast was average.

Titusville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,306 helpful votes
“Good food at a fair price”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stopped in for a quick breakfast on our way to the ferry. Nice biscuits with standard eggs and meats. Good coffee served hot and refilled. Great service. Prices reasonable. In and out quickly.

1 Thank James H