“Don't drive by, stop in!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Captain Beaners - CLOSED

Captain Beaners
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't drive by, stop in!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

There are not too many places in the area to get a hot breakfast....so me and my friends ended up at Captain Beaner.This is hands down the best breakfast place at which I've ever eaten. Very casual atmosphere and friendly staff. Seating is limited, but they have some outside seating as well. After first visit, i am coming back every time i am in the area, it is consistently delicious.
The biscuits are to die for, super omelets, home fries..yumm! For lunch i had philly cheese with eggs..oh so fresh and tasty! You really should check this little gem of a place out for yourselves. You will not be sorry!

1 Thank BenChack

Chillicothe, Ohio
“Breakfast was average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I'm really surprised that this restaurant is rated #1 in Frisco. We arrived very early in the morning. It seemed we were the first customers. We ate inside. Prior to sitting down, I noticed cobwebs from a window to a chair at a dining table. I'm not sure if most people sit outside, but I found this to be a little odd. The staff was friendly though. The biscuits were huge. Our breakfast was average.

Titusville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,302 helpful votes
“Good food at a fair price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stopped in for a quick breakfast on our way to the ferry. Nice biscuits with standard eggs and meats. Good coffee served hot and refilled. Great service. Prices reasonable. In and out quickly.

1 Thank James H
New York City, New York
“Faboulos Food & Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

My kids and I stopped by for a bite. Very cozy, family-oriented place. Food was amazingly delicious. We ordered chicken salad sandwich with home made potatos and cole slaw. I can't remember to try anything better - Very delicious and healthy. Great service - food was served in a blink, personnel is very friendly...

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Julia Y
DeLand, Florida, United States
“Unbelievable Breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Our family's favorite meal is breakfast and this place hits it out of the park! The food is exceptional! Great flavor, piping hot and generous portions! The biscuits are flaky, buttery goodness and pair those with southern gravy and grits.... YUMMY! Do not pass up this breakfast if you're in the are.

Visited September 2013