“If you dig Put-Put...”

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“If you dig Put-Put...”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Check it out. A different fun course, nice folks, snacks available. There's no rush to get out either. We always have fun here.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank buckeyebrando

Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Ehhh....”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Well, did the kids have fun? Sure. But was Frisco Mini Golf & Go Karts feeling a bit worn out? Absolutely. Unfortunately this place has an odd vibe to it.

The pros: The Air Hockey table, the Ms. Pacman and old school games were a big hit amongst the 6 year old set.

The mediocre: The mini golf holes were just ok. Some were not in such great shape, much of the landscaping was poorly maintained and there wasn't anything overly memorable about it.

The cons: This place just has a tired feel to it. Paint is chipping, an old plastic ET on top of some coin machines, unfriendly employees and ugly landscaping.

To sum up, it's an ok way to kill an hour or two if you have younger kids but I think most adults would agree that there are much better ways to spend time in Frisco.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank SBA44
Macon, North Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“It was better than not doing anything...”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

The title sums it up. It was better than not doing anything... But that's about all I can say. My wife and I had visited this establishment back in 2003 and had a great time (except the mosquitoes were pretty rough, but hey, it's the Outer Banks, there will be mosquitoes). Unfortunately, nobody has done much with the place in the last 10 years. The go kart track had some pretty rough cracks in it and just about beat us to death. The staff was a little disconnected, although they were polite and very nice to our kids. The building reeked of mildew, not in a "moisture in the air, you're at the beach" kinda way, but more like the "something is bad wrong, where is the water coming from" kind of way. All in all, the kids had fun, but at $10 a piece for about 5 minutes of track time, I wouldn't call it a bargain.

Visited June 2013
Lexington
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Lather on the bug spray if you want to go here!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I was glad to see as evidenced by the person below me that I am not the only one who has this complaint. I went here in late July on a trip to Hatteras Island, just for an activity to do in the evening. The course itself is nothing fancy, but I enjoy mini golf, and the value was average, it was $8 per person to play the 18 hole course. However, the mosquito problem is out of control, and I came under attack around hole 5. It was SO bad that on hole 9 we discussed just leaving. We decided to stay, but by no means enjoyed the rest of the course, we were only trying to hurry and finish as quickly as we could so we could get out of there! It would have been enjoyable had it not been for this issue because it was kind of away from other businesses and we pretty much had the course to ourselves, although maybe now I know why! We had played at another golf course in the Outer Banks and did not have this issue...I guess it is because this course is so dark and had all of the standing water from the waterfall/pond on the course.

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ouch!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Bring the bug spray! Went for an after dinner round of mini golf and go carting and found us to be dinner. In the middle of the course was a black water water fall and pond that soon after arrival came to life with Mosquitos. The Mosquitos were so bad the kids begged to quit playing and escape to the safety of the building.
After regrouping inside the building we made a decision to attempt to ride go carts. We ventured to the go cart track ( had a sign selling bug spray for $4.75 ) to find it was cash only, I went back inside to use their on site ATM. I went to use the machine and was warned by another client that the machine did not dispense any money but charged his account.
We Did not find the staff friendly!

Visited August 2012