“Good lunch spot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Frisco Sandwich Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Frisco
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great food fast!
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Good lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

This place is a good lunch spot if you don't mind taking your food to go or sitting outside. The building is very small and gets crowded. We had the Italian Subs which were good and the pickles. I am a pickle fanatic, so I always enjoy fried or regular pickles. These were comparable to most on the market. My husband went a few times during the week and felt the staff wasn't very attentive. I think it's because they were so busy and overwhelmed due to how many customers they had. They are only open during the lunch hours, so check the hours before you go.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Williamsburg, Virginia
“A must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I stopped by Frisco on our way back north to Williamsburg via the Outer Banks to grab a quick lunch. We actually split a sandwich after seeing how big they were. The sandwich was a combo sub-type and it was fresh and excellent. The chips and pickle they throw in are great, too. I would definitely recommend Frisco to everyone.

• Visited September 2013
Hampton, Virginia
“great lunches!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

excellent food and service and some unusual menu items. I had a Reuben and my husband a really good burrito wrap/with maui.This is another place that uses local seafood.you don't order alaskan krab legs at OBX!

Visited September 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Delicious sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

All of the sandwiches are fresh and made to order. We were able to find sandwiches to fit our varied and somewhat picky eaters in our family!

Visited July 2013
Washington, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get the pickles!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is a relatively small place and can get crowded. They are open for 4 hours daily but I always make my way in for their fried pickles. The regular pickles that come with your sandwich are perfect but frying them makes them even better! The homemade chips are a plus too.

Visited August 2013