“Good Food”

Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Great food fast!
Manteo, North Carolina
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stopped in at this sandwich shop for a quick lunch on the recommendation of a local couple. Parking was a challenge, crowded but cute interior. Expensive but tasty food. Service was ok. Orders were not being filled in the same order as they were placed, which was frustrating. Overall, not too bad. I would probably return here, but would try to get there at a less busy time.

• Visited July 2012

Angola, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh and Delicious!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Sandwiches are incredible! We make it a point to stop here on our trips to Hatteras Island. Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2012
Round Hill
“An Annual Tradition”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We've been going to this Awesome place since it opened every summer when we're down.
They do a remarkable job using fresh homemade ingredients and the sandwiches are filling!
This year I went with the Cuban, oh it was so very good. The combination of the two meats and just the right amount of mustard pulling it together.
And we also truly enjoy the homemade chips included! Wonderful and am looking forward to returning next year.

• Visited July 2012
Princeton, NJ
“Love the fried pickles!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We tried this place based on the reviews here. I'm not big on vinegar pickles (strictly a garlic-dill-salt-water family for generations) but those fried pickles are really good! They come hot served with ranch dressing - also not usually one of my favorites - but the combo somehow works really well.
The sandwiches were fresh and good - the first day we had the special - mahi wraps - which were good and big - the second day (we went back for more fried pickles) my husband had the crabby patty which was delicious and I had the cuban sandwich - half of which waits in the room fridge because it was too much to eat for one meal. Overall, not cheap, but very good and fresh. And all the sandwiches come with these really good homemade potato chips as well as more pickles - which we didn't eat, but I'm wondering if I can bring them home and deep-fry them?

Visited July 2012
“Loved it!!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Loved it! It's an excellent little place to do lunch! My husband and I both agreed it was the best sandwich we've ever had! Too bad it closes at 3:00 because we wanted to go back for more later that day lol!