“Great, clean, friendly place to stay.”
Review of Carolina Motel

Carolina Motel
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Carolina Motel was one of the cleanest motels we've stayed in. I didn't hesitate for my kids to stay there. Bathrooms were clean, floor was clean, sheets were soft and homey. Staff was very nice and helpful. Continental breakfast was great also. Mattress and pillows comfy. Pool and playground were great for the kids! Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank keverhart298

Reviewed July 30, 2010

We selected this hotel after reading reviews and found the place to be very nice. It was clean, large, and surprisingly very quiet once in the rooms (It is on the main highway so a lot of traffic noise). Normally hotel walls are very thin. Pool was nice and deep with curved walls. Only negative we had was our room was right next to the employee's supply room or something like and the ice machine so there was constant walking back and forth and/or standing around in front of our window.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2010

I have stayed in many hotels over the years (at least a dozen nights per year), but this is one of my best experiences! The rooms are very large and EXTREMElY clean. Locally owned, you can tell the owner takes a lot of pride in owning and personally operating this hotel. It is a beautiful hotel that reminds me of the great vacation travel experiences I had traveling with my parents in the days before interstates. The grounds and buildings are VERY neat, up-to-date, and well maintained. I looked at other hotels in the area, but chose this one based on reviews like this one. I was a little apprehensive since it was not a big chain hotel, but when arriving in town, I happened to notice a brochure for the hotel in one of the local businesses. I mentioned that I would be staying there that night and was told about it's great reputation and how highly regarded the business is in the local community. If you are looking for a great overnight experience without the high cost and dullness of a big chain hotel, this is the place to stay. This is the way all hotels should be.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2010

Chosing a Motel while traveling can be an adventure. Too often, not a good one. The Carolina Motel in Franklin, NC, however, was a most pleasant surprise. The rooms were exceptionally clean, and Debbie has created a friendly, warm atmosphere with her special touches and personal attention to details. It truly felt as if I was in my home away from home. I look forward to a return visit, and seeing Debbie again. And would recommend the Carolina Motel to anyone, for one night or weeks on end, it is a lovely place to stay in the beautiful Great Smokey Mountains.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 18, 2010

I recently stayed at the motel and found it to be very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a very comfortable place to stay. I would def recommend this motel to any of my friends or family. Next time i am down that way i will stay there again! Thanks for such a hassle free and enjoyable visit!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rado25
Reviewed May 16, 2010

We recently stayed here with our family and had a wonderful time! Lovely location, extremely friendly service, and very clean rooms.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2010

I stayed at the Carolina Motel with friends recently and had a blast! The manager was friendly and very helpful in pointing out all of the local attractions. The rooms were VERY clean and comfortable. I would use this motel again without question.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Knights Inn Dillard
Knights Inn Dillard
#3 of 3 in Dillard
Americas Best Value Inn

Been to Carolina Motel? Share your experiences!