“AWESOME, COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The rooms were the cleanest I have ever stayed in. The staff was as friendly as helpful as can be. The breakfast was amazing. I highly recommend this place its a little hard to find but we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed June 12, 2012

This was our first stay here and it was awesome! Bridget at the front desk went above and beyond upon our check in to get us a great room! There are 3 in our family, so the little bump out for the "kitchen" area was much appreciated! Bridget also helped me with some last minute tax papers and copies! The hot breakfast every morning was a great way to start the day. Especially if you like waffles like we do!

The only issues with the hotel that we had was that the hot tub was out of order. :(

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has extra space for the kitchen area! It gives the room an overall larger feel!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We chose to stay at the Comfort Inn in Franklin NC, for our sons graduation ths past weekend.
When traveling with three generations of family, finding a hotel that met everyone's needs was a challenge. Comfort Inn met the challenge. My elderly parents, mother-in-law and aunt can be a handful. The CI never missed a beat.

The Comfort Inn exceeded our expextations. Upon check-in we were greeted by the owner Mr. Patel. The entire staff was extremely accomodating. Lynne and Bridget were awesome.They treated us like family and we appreciated it.

Even though we have no specific reason to go back to Franklin, we might just make a weekend trip.

Thanks for everything. The property is perfectly situated for rest, relaxation and comfort.

They never ran out of hot water!

Room Tip: We had 4 different types of rooms. All were good. The refridgerators and microwave were a great addt...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2012

This was my first stay at the Comfort Inn of Franklin, but it won't be my last. The check-in clerk was super friendly and when I asked about a complementary room up-grade for being a Choice Diamond level club member, she said "I've already up-graded you". My room was a suite with a spacious room, a king bed, refridg, microwave, wet bar & two windows overlooking the Smokey Mountains. Room was very comfortable, it included a work table, a breakfast table, sofa & side chair. Good lighting, I didn't hear any noise in halls. Breakfast area was nice and clean.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Glynn L
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I stay in hotels on average 4 nights a week. The Choice Hotels properties are my first "choice". This hotel is located close to the mine that I frequent and the main reason I chose it. The hotel is an older building and is showing some wear. The beds are older and could use updating. The fridge and microwave were not in the cubby built for them. Also there was a great deal of light that came into the room around the curtains. The hotel was clean and a place to rest.

Stayed: April 2012
GMNC373, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Thank you for your recent review. Our building is the newest hotel in Franklin. The other hotels are much older. Although our hotel is 11 years old it has recently been renovated. We appreciate the review. Most reviews are from the eye of the beholder. Please look at reviewers and see how many reviews they have posted to show a much broader perspective in traveling and staying at hotels. A person that just has one review and travels 4 times a week should have more under their belt. Thanks GM

Reviewed March 21, 2012

When the Hampton is full or high priced then I oped to stay with Comfort on Cunningham. I never had any real problems with the property. Rooms have been large and comfortable. Good lighting and not too much noise in halls. Great view on upper floors. Breakfast area was nice and clean. last Time I was there it was showing a little age, but was still a good place to stay.
Watch parking over by the trees as a lot of birds seem to come by and leave your car presents. Over the years seen a lot of older biker couples on the way to Cherokee and the Smokeys staying there. Never had any problems either.

Room Tip: Any on front looking over parking lot. Upper floors to avoid car lights turning in to parking area.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
GMNC373, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Thank you very much for the review. We are striving to become Franklin NC best overall value hotel. Please come see us in the future

Reviewed March 18, 2012

the clock in our room ran fast by 3 hours...
we got a wake up call we did not request (obviously still set from the last person staying there) at 6:00 am
the toliet leaked when you sat on it
the pool had a funny brown color on the bottom
cinnamon rolls were stale and the breakfast care taker had a hole in his pants and needed to go outside to smoke while breakfast was still being served.
when I check out I saw a note that said not to rent the room they put us in "unless it is the last option due to a slight leak" I asked if the hotel was full that night. "no" then I pointed at the note and asked why we were put in the room that was not supposed to be rented..."oh, I don't why they did that". no aplogy and no compensation for a rather sad night's stay.
the price might have been right...but you get what you pay for.
I would say this is not a professionally run hotel.
The check in lady was very nice and helped me with my Choice card...but she also had ripped jeans.
oh yeah and there were cob webs on the ceiling.
we made the best of it and slept fairly well, but I would not spend my money there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank J W

Thank you very much for the review please be assured that all of your comments will be addressed to each department head. I am sorry you were not happy with your accomodations.
We appreciate the feedback

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#6 of 12 in Franklin
Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley
Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites
#2 of 6 in Sylva
Skyline Lodge and Restaurant

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!