“Good, clean place to stay”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Franklin
Illinois
“Good, clean place to stay”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed overnight here on a road trip through the mountains and were pleased with our stay. First off, I'll start by saying that this is an inexpensive hotel, so we weren't expecting more. The service was nice and friendly, check in/out was easy and fast, and everything was clean. My only complaint really is the quality of mattress. It wasn't very good to be honest, but was comfortable enough for a good nights rest with no issues. If you're looking for a place to stay without breaking the bank this place fits the bill perfectly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Candy P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
We are so glad that you had a great stay and enjoyed our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and helps to better serve you in the future and all our guest. We hope to see you again and that we are your lodging choice when visiting Franklin, NC. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
GA
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wife and I stopped in Franklin for a nice weekend. We decided on the Microtel based on other Microtels we have stayed in. This one has recently been renovated. Recently meaning finishing up while we were there. All the room have new furnishings, carpet, paint, and I believe mattresses. Some of the hardware has not been update as in the A/C. But that really did not matter since ours worked just fine. We had a pleasant room w/ a living area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Candy P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
I am so glad that you chose to stay with us and had a great experience. We are glad you like our new look and that you will be returning on your next trip to Franklin. Thank you for response and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Braselton, Georgia
Reviewed March 10, 2013

what a great place to stay! this is the third trip here for us and it is always clean, with courtieous staff and great location! with the attractions close by we will surely be back!!! we love it! if yo have children, the arcade/ fun factory is right next door... ours love it!

Room Tip: they are all great! no kidding!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Candy P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
We are thankful that you continue to stay with us and each time your experience was great. We look forward to you coming again soon!
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had never been to Franklin,NC. We went there to visit our son who is at LBJ Job Corp Facility. We ask someone at the facility about hotels and we were referred to Microtel. I read the previous good reviews and I concur with them. The staff was so professional. The lady that assisted us, I did not get her name but she was blonde with a pleasant personality. She treated us like we live there or it was not her first time meeting us. People let me tell you, if you are looking for a hotel that is in a perfect location for any and everything you need Microtel is the hotel. It is clean, friendly staff, I can go on and on. Last weekend (3/2) we stayed at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in Newark, New Jersey and the same quality of service we received at that hotel was given to us at Microtel. Despite the negative comments, Microtel is the best. Don't pay attention to those low reviews...check it out for yourself. We did and we were very pleased with Microtel; which will be our hotel each time we come to Franklin. The people of Franklin are just beautiful. Don't believe me?....seeing is believing..when you think of the city of Franklin...think MICROTEL INN & SUITES!!!!!!

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
I just want to thank you for your kind words. When you arrived it felt like I did know you and it wasn't your first time visiting with us. You were so sweet as well and you are the reason I love what I do. Thank you for giving us a chance and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. We always want to be your home away from home. I look forward to your next visit with us:)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at this location for our vacation home hunt in early March 12. Love the location and although I was a bit worried because our room looked out onto the "race track" there was no noise at all. The staff were very friendly and this hotel was a really good value.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Candy P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
I am so glad you stayed with us and we made it a good experience for you. We hope that on your next trip to Franklin, you will be our guest again. We strive to make our customers happy and make them feel at home.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Comfort Inn
Gateway Inn & Suites
Gateway Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Dillard
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bryson City

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin? Share your experiences!