“My Review”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Franklin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
GREENSBORO
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was placed in a smoking room because the hotel was full due to a conference, so the smoke smell I can not fault them for; however, the overall room was not clean - stains on the bed linens (pillowcases and comforter), the desk chair was broken, the lock of the door was not properly working, cobwebs were in the corners of the window, the electric room heater had a coil sticking out of it and I was scared to turn it on.

The outside of the inn is very nice - they were in process of re-roofing. I am hopeful they will be working on the guest rooms next.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Candy P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. We are under renovations and I hope that you will visit us again and have a better experience in our facility. Thank you again for being our guest and we hope to have you as our guest again in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place was awesome. They had free breakfast every morning, and they let my dog stay with me which was a huge plus! It was not expensive, and it was very clean. The breakfast had a large variety and there was a microwave in the room. The walls are a little thin but it didn't bother me.

Room Tip: If you aren't looking for dog friendly, I'd say choose upstairs; I don't think they allo...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Comfort Inn
Gateway Inn & Suites
Gateway Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Dillard
Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin? Share your experiences!