“MATTRESS NEED CHANGED”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Franklin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place was awesome. They had free breakfast every morning, and they let my dog stay with me which was a huge plus! It was not expensive, and it was very clean. The breakfast had a large variety and there was a microwave in the room. The walls are a little thin but it didn't bother me.

Room Tip: If you aren't looking for dog friendly, I'd say choose upstairs; I don't think they allo...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Candy P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.
WEST JEFFERSON
Reviewed October 23, 2012

If you are attending a program at The Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts, the Microtel Inn in Franklin, NC is a wonderful location for a night or two. The center is literally right out the back door of the hotel, just a short walk across the parking lot. I was only there for one night, but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and it was quiet. The only suggestion I could make for an improvement would be for them to install an elevator - my room was on the second floor and I have a chronic lung condition which makes it difficult for me to climb stairs. Other than that everything was great! I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Candy P, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
The staff and I thank you for your response regarding our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Comfort Inn
Gateway Inn & Suites
Gateway Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Dillard
Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Franklin? Share your experiences!