“Home Cooking”

Cuisines: Diner
Franklin, North Carolina, United States
“Home Cooking”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love really good home cooking and it was just that. Very friendly atmoshere. I really enjoyed it. I've been several tmes' This is not a picture of Ms Lois'. LOL!

Visited June 2012

Franklin, North Carolina
“Can't get a better breakfast.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

There is nothing like seeing friendly familiar places when you walk into a restaurant. Best breakfast in town! The omelet is Amazing!

• Visited January 2013
Franklin, North Carolina, United States
“Best home style cooking you will find.”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been eating at Ms Lois' since Marci's mom, the Ms Lois', was the owner and cook, Marci was the only waitress and they only served breakfast and lunch, Now Marci is owner. I usually have lunch there at least once a week. Some locals eat there every day. Whenever I have guests or business visitors from out of fown I try to take them there for lunch or breakfast, they are always impressed. I had a business guest here for a couple of days, we ate lunch at Ms. Lois' the first day, the second day I asked "what do you feel like for lunch" he sheepishly asked "can we go back to Ms. Lois'". Its like the old Cheers theme "a place where everybody knows your name".

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Garry R
Winter Garden, Florida
“Good food - small town place!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Very good food - nice people - I enjoyed my visit- home style cooking - nice eating with the locals . Great prices for meals!

Pensacola, Florida
“homey little spot”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

small, locally owned & operated
Food with a country flare--always quick & good
grilled catfish is my favorite item--love the green beans but there is fat in the beans--guess that is why they are so good

owner is a lovely lady -she is also the wait staff & cashier

• Visited October 2012