“Still the best pizza in Franklin”

Chris and Charlie's
Ranked #49 of 89 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Newly opened by experienced family. Fine pizza, pasta, and more. First rate wait staff, Moderate prices, and good atmosphere. Easy to get to. Tuead
Reviewed May 12, 2013

It's been two years since our last review of Chris and Charlie's and we just wanted to state that it is still the best pizza in Franklin. Our pizza the other night was equal (or better) than most every other pizza we had on our recent two week 'western' vacation. If travelling through this area and you want a pizza, the restaurant is very easy to access off the 441 bypass (Highlands exit). Don't pass it up to go to Pizza Hut or some other mediocre venue. This place is light years ahead of that. The flavors are very good and the staff is always pleasant to us, whether sit down or take out.

There are newer reviews for Chris and Charlie's

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Pizza here is thin with a crispy chewy crust. My favorite is the Chicken and pear. Other family favorites include the lasagna and the sandwiches. They are constantly trying new beers on tap with lots of good choices. The live music on weekends is a real treat.

1  Thank Wayahdoc
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have gone to Chris and Charlies several times. I have never been let down. I Have been to several pizza places around the US. Chris and Charlies is among the best. The wait staff is superb. I tip very highly due to their performance. The only band I will recommend is Smoke rise (spelling).

Thanks Johnny Marr

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Had a good gorgonzola salad there. They have a good selection of wines and beers and the pizza is first class.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This place is terrible. The waitress was rude, the food was terrible and my wife's pizza had a hair in it. When told, the waitress basically blew it off. I would not eat here if it was the only place in Franklin!

1  Thank TravelinMan2012