“Good BBQ joint”
Review of Willy's Bar-B-Que

Willy's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #9 of 90 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: 828-524-0414 phone #.
Description: 828-524-0414 phone #.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were part of a group of about 20 for lunch and the staff did a great job seating us. The service was very good and we all got our food in a timely manor. My wife and I had the pork platter and beef brisket platter. Both meals were very good. The meat was very good and you add your own BBQ sauce. The potato salad is very good. You should try it!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is a small spot but they've been around for 13 years or more. The food is good and filling. Had half a rack of ribs with beans and slaw. The sides were excellent. The ribs were tender and tasty without any sauce at all (I like that best). You can get St. Louis style ribs, I had regular NC baby-backs. They have several types of sauce, I'm not a huge sauce person. Service was good and the place was very clean. Would have liked to try more items. Baked potato looked substantial, would bet the steak isn't half bad; burger looked fine from a distance. There is no alcohol and that might be a negative for many (I get that) but the food is good. Would definitely return.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We ate here with friends and family. The good was good and plentiful. People and service was excellent. Will eat here again

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We had been here several years ago and enjoyed the dinner, but this time the food was terrible, I think the beans and slaw had been made days ago. The ribs were okay, but not the best. Service was not the best either. Will not go back again.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband & I visited Willy's in search of good "Carolina BBQ". We were very disappointed with our choice. He ordered pulled pork & brisket, which arrived cold & flavorless. I had turkey that was just average.

On the upside, the restaurant was very clean & our server was very prompt & friendly. If you're looking for authentic BBQ, roll right past this place.