“Decent food overall - not the best but not bad”
Review of Willy's Bar-B-Que

Willy's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #9 of 90 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: 828-524-0414 phone #.
Description: 828-524-0414 phone #.
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

The food is average - some items are frozen like okra and fries. The BBQ is sweet and meat was good. The value is very good, three sides and good portions. Overall fair - I might come back but won't be my first choice.

1  Thank Grace4696

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This place was disappointment city! The food wasn't anything to write home about and the service was pretty slow..

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The food was ok, but nothing really to die for.
As soon as I saw the frozen fries I was disappointed.
I will keep looking for the real BBQ taste of the Smokey Mountains.
I was really expecting some real flavorfull BBQ with a touch of home recipe.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Our meal at Willy's was alright but nothing special. We expected to sample some local cuisine but Willy's was standard roadside fare, bland and disappointing.

1  Thank Ronstales
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We took 2 tour buses (80 Seniors) to see the "Original Drifters" at the Smokey Mtn. Center for the Performing Arts, in Franklin, NC on Friday evening, April 20th. After reading the reviews of Franklin area restaurants on Trip Advisor, we decided to take our buses to Willy's Bar-B-Que in Franklin for our preconcert dinner. (They have GREAT parking for buses). Of course we notified them a couple of weeks in advance that we were coming! We were indeed "treated like family" by Miz Charlotte and Bubba! They doted on us and the food was indeed awesome. Might I suggest the "Bubba's After-School Snak Platter," a delicious assortment of every kind of meat on their menu! (Feeds 2-3 adults). I highly recommed this restaurant...can't wait to go back again!