“Worth going again.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I ate at The Boiler Room on the 22nd and was not disappointed. My wife ordered the Filet and I ordered the Ribeye we both ordered a baked potato as our side. Although the filet was smaller than expected as well as a little thin the flavor of the steaks was phenomenal. Our potatoes on the other hand had a brownish tint to them, but luckily the salad bar made up for it. Our server Garret was attentive and professeional he would always answer with a yes sir or yes ma'am. The best part of the meal though was the large piece of coconut cake that my wife and I had to split. Overall the experience was enjoyable and with the large variety on the menu I can definitley see returning soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The food and service was Fantastic!Kassie was our server, she was very attentive and friendly. She helped make our dinner a pleasant experience! We will definitely return!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We love going to the Fun Factory every summer when we are in Franklin, NC. We often eat at the Boiler Room because of the convenience and the salad bar which is always fresh and loaded. (The prime rib is wonderful but only served on Tuesdays.) Our server, Jake, was fantastic;extremely attentive and easy going! He recommended the BBQ Bacon Cheddar Burger. It was AWESOME!!! Great food, terrific service. What's not to love?

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We especially enjoyed the salmon !
Desserts are to die for, especially the coconut cake! Yum, yum.
Soups and salads Are good too.
Location was a little hard to find from the road.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family and I recently ate at the Bolier Room. The meal started with a trip to a very large salad bar which had a nice variety of things to choose from to make up a salad including fruits and veggies.

We then had ribeye steaks with baked potato's which were cooked to perfection. While they had a very good looking dessert menu we did not try any. Its located inside the fun factory mini golf and arcade. Very well decorated and its fun to watch people play mini golf and games.

I would very much recommend eating at the bolier room. We ate on a Monday night and they closed at 8 PM EST.