“A very nice independent Italian”
Review of Lucio's Restaurant

Lucio's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 90 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone 828-369-6670 , no web site, unknown how long in business...ate there while camping...
Georgia
“A very nice independent Italian”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We always like to visit places that are not part of a chain, and were very pleased with Lucio's. The menu offered both familiar and new to us dishes. I have a problem with red sauces, but they gladly used a white sauce for my dish, which was delicious. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. Salad is delivered is such a manner that you can choose which types of items you want on your salad plate (no need for me to pick out the raw onion or cucumber). Salad dressings were made in house, and were a pleasant change. The garlic rolls were delivered in a bowl with lots of oil in the bottom, which struck me as strange, and also led to my slacks being dribbled with oil. Still good.
We ate all the leftovers we took away.

• Visited June 2014

Franklin, North Carolina
“What a surprise”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Excellent food. Superb service. We went there for a special occasion and were not disappointed. A little pricey for Franklin but worth every penny!

Visited April 2014
Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Great Meal and Service”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Visited Lucio's with friends and found the restaurant to be a pleasing experience. I judge many Italian restaurants by their meat sauce and Lucio's passed the test. Chicken Parmesan was tender and juicy. Salad was very good with the Gorgonzola dressing. We were a little disappointed in the garlic rolls as they were a little hard. Over all we will visited the next time we are in the area

• Visited May 2014
Whittier, North Carolina
“Marsala Heaven”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My late husband and I used to go to Lucio's once a week......we went there right after we got married.....that day! It has always been my favorite....they always remember my name...even now. The garlic rolls are amazing....the salad with Gorgonzola dressing is the best I've ever eaten. My fav....the Veal or Chicken Marsala......gosh....it is like you are in Italy....the flavor is authentic and full bodied. Tender meat....and the sauce....is obviously made with REAL Marsala wine......The atmosphere is perfect for dates....first timers or married couples.....very dimly lit...very cozy. The staff has always been friendly and warm. I highly recommend Lucio's to everyone.....bon apetit'

• Visited March 2014
Franklin, North Carolina
“One of my fave”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I love dining at Lucio's. Food is great, my favorite are garlic rolls, Gorgonzola salad dressing and tortellini with mushrooms and ham. One of the best restaurants in town!