“Good enough food, Rude employees”

Vito's Pizza & Indoor Patio
Ranked #37 of 89 Restaurants in Franklin
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Visited twice to give a second chance.

1st visit was a couple of years ago. My cousin ordered French fries and the owner's response was "this is a pizza restaurant, we don't have French fries". I swore the place off. I feel that if you want business you need to act like you want business and that response was unprofessional.

Couple of years later while in town my family wanted pizza and didn't want cheap chain pizza, so I said, I can give the place a second chance. As the server saw that we had a group of 12, she automatically appeared very overwhelmed. She stated we can put 2 tables together. I told her the tables only seat 4, so we will need 3 tables. Her response "I can put 2 tables together, but not 3". Ok. No biggie. She cleared off 1 table of 4 and said you can go ahead and take that table. I said we have 12. She responded, can 4 of you not sit down? Rude response, but no worries. As she approached our table of 4, I asked her if we could do separate checks, she literally audibly sighed and shook her head in disgust.

Aside from the rude service, I ordered a meatball sub and it was pretty good.

I love to patron local economy, especially in a small town, but you also have to earn your business and the decent food was not enough to outweigh 2 occasions of rude service.

Note to owner: Rude is not cool or inviting

2  Thank Redrobin10066
There are newer reviews for Vito's Pizza & Indoor Patio

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We usually eat at Vito's once or twice during each visit to Franklin but we have only had pizza once. The rest of the traditional Italian menu is really good. My favorite is the eggplant parm. This is a real family operation. Vito out front, his lovely wife in the kitchen and at least one of his sons helping out. Good food, good service. I see us going back again and again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Owner (Vito)?has a sign in the restaurant that says " the customer is right if Vito says they are right". It is a small place and the owner's personality permeates it. Good and not always so good.

1  Thank cegdoyle1
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The pizza was tasty with plenty of choices for toppings. The night we were there they had a special of bread sticks with the pizza - an excellent value! We got two meals out of the leftovers. The baked onion rings were very good - all of the taste of fried onion rings but not greasy.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Came in one night while on a hiking trip. 2 Friends and I ordered the 18" pizza, half cheese, half Italian Sausage (they make their own). It was very good. Cokes come in 2 liter or 20oz bottles, which was kinda odd. So no refills there.