“Will come back.”

Holiday Inn Express Forest City
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Forest City
Reviewed October 27, 2010

My wife and I have never stayed anywhere and not had a negative comment.
This time we were speechless.
All of the personell were happy, the entire place spotless.
The lady cooking breakfast was cooking as if we were family.
I can easily say that the Holiday Inn Express will be the only destination in the future.
Charles and Patty

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Forest City

Reviewed August 15, 2010

I love this place we go every year and there are alot of other choices where you could stay but the staff are long term employee's , friendley, very very clean hotel. They provide you with just about everything you need not to mention it seems to be in the middle of everything and any other places you may want to go is easy access. They also have great fresh coffee 24/7 and breakfast in the morning. We are getting ready to go up this month (August) and I just mentioned our names to book the reservation and they all ready knew us. This makes it nice in compared to other places. I hope they never change. Thanks Holiday Inn Express for your great staff !

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank loansnc
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I called the hotel direct to make my reservations and Shaun was so helpful in accomodating my needs. During my 3 day stay, she and the rest of the staff were very attentive in making sure I had everything I needed. The breakfasts were good with a nice variety. Even though it is located in a small town, this hotel has everything a traveler requires except an adjoining restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank retired0106
Reviewed July 31, 2010

Good location very near several restaurants & shopping and easy to get to. Staff was friendly & helpful

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank BSUBigboy
Reviewed July 28, 2010

I Booked a room in Forest City NC as a travel thru and had stayed in the area about 10 yrs ago. The town has really made some changes in dining and in lodging. I was only there for a short time but was plesantly suprised by the Holiday Inn Express. Everything was great,..except for some noise from kids down the hall. I contacted the front desk to tell them of my concern,and they handled the issue very quickly. The next morning I found a small gift basket setting outside my door with snacks, and an apoligy letter from the management. That makes an impression.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2010

I found myself in the small town of forest city on business this past month,...and wow. I drove around the area and was lucky enough to find an express. The staff was great and the rooms were more than I expected. This Hotel knows what Southern Hospitality is all about!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2010

This poor review is because of the bed. I like to stay in Holiday Inns because the beds are always of good quality and I can get a good nights rest. It was not so at Forest City. The bed was showing its age and we rolled into the center. It was a good thing they had lots of pilliows because I would prop one on that side of me, so I would not roll to the center. Also, we stayed on the second floor and there were weak spots in the hallway, almost like there were boards missing under the carpet. There were several spots in the second floor hall that were bouncy as well. Enough so, that we all commented on it at different times.
The staff was very nice and helpful. Our check-in was completed in good time and the bill was correct.
It would have been nice if they would have told us that they were sealing the blacktop and were closing off different sections, but it was not a problem for us and I was not aware of any issues.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Gaffney
Hampton Inn Gaffney
#2 of 8 in Gaffney
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Shelby NC

Been to Holiday Inn Express Forest City? Share your experiences!