“A Sweets Shop!! The best of the best!!”
Review of Davis Donut House

Davis Donut House
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Forest City
Cuisines: American
Description: "They have a variety of delicious donuts, cupcakes, coffee, and soda pop. Cakes are special order".
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Do you like donuts, orange twist, donuts holes(glazes , cinnamon,etc)? You will be delighted you stopped here.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We've picked up a couple of dozen donuts here a couple of different times to satisfy a group of people hungry for donuts. No one was disappointed. Whether you like the crullers, filled donuts, sprinkles, powdered, or chocolate covered, you will be glad you went to Davis Donut House. They do one thing, and they do it well. The donuts are great, 'nuff said.

1  Thank 1147mollybrown
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We loved this place! The donuts were amazing and we brought some home with us! We will definitely stop by here again on our next trip to NC and will definitely ask our family members who live there to bring us some donuts when they come and visit us.

1  Thank mabkings
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have enjoyed all the different kinds of donuts here since moving from Texas. As far as the orange twists, I was sort of disappointed in them. I remember eating orange donuts from a similar shop in Waco Texas in the early 60's. To me those donuts were better, but if I must find something simialr 50+ years later these will certainly do. I appreciate the fact they are not as cloyingly sweet at the Krispi K donuts. I of course will return.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

The best DoNuts in town. After we took a Christmas Carriage ride and enjoyed the beautiful Forest City Christmas lights we stopped for hot chocolate and donuts they were delicious