“Best food in Forest City”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in Forest City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 7, 2012

OK so having the best food in Forest City is not high praise as Forest City is not well known for places to eat. That said, you can expect a fine meal , fair prices and a friendly staff.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is very close to Jameson Inn, where we were staying. (We could have walked there.) The food was very good, the prices were reasonable, and the staff was accommodating.

1  Thank enf_12
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I enjoyed my meal and the service provided by our waitress. The food was quality, hot and lots of it. The only thing that I noticed that could use some improvement is the wait time from getting the rolls, salads to getting the entree. We were told that the kitchen "got slammed" which is why we waiting so long to get our entrees. The waitress was polite and apologetic. We did not ask why it took so long, she volunteered and told us. She also bought us a great dessert to say "sorry"! That's customer service at its best!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Our server was Molly, who happened to be from the area we currently call "home", was a very good server.

TIP: Mention you are a first time guest to their restaurant and you'll get a surprise or two.

I ordered the Strawberry, peaches and spinach salad. It also had blue cheese crumbles, pecans and a raspberry vinegarette (sp?). Delicious! You could have it topped with grilled chicken, shrimp or salmon. I was recommended to get the salmon as that is one of their specialties but opted without.

My hubby ordered a steak with red potatoes which was delicious. He got a side salad which was huge and also delicious. My MIL ordered tilapia which she said was good too.

We are in the area for a family reunion and the next day my MIL took her sisters there for lunch and they all enjoyed it. Great place to feed your face!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

The wait was long and my salad had dark spots on the lettuce, I probably won't go back

FATZRestaurants, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

At FATZ, we pride ourselves in providing you with a great meal, and we're terribly sorry that we let you down. We take your feedback very seriously and will share your experience with the team.