“Little town feel/Big city flavor”
Review of Kosta's Kitchen

Kosta's Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Fletcher
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Small, busy little spot off busy,busy Hendersonville Rd (Hwy 25)
Good menu selection at reasonable prices. Staff friendly...food good....price O.K......Take THAT! Ruth Criss/Red Stag/Black Forest/Frankie Bones (Also, you folks in Charlotte/Atlanta/and beyond The Mason-Dixon Line/)

1  Thank JULIAN M

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I convinced my husband to come here because I had been to it several times when it was on Sweeten Creek Road and had thought it was pretty good. Also, it has been described as being "award winning" for breakfast. I went in for breakfast. Interior looks like old-school southern diner w/ very bare bones decor. They were a little busy, but it was before the church crowds, so nothing crazy. We were seated right inside the door and directly across from the cashier/hostess stand. For whatever reason it took FOREVER for our waitress to come take our order, despite this fact. I don't mind waiting, especially if we are at least acknowledged with drinks, but we got overlooked completely. We were about to walk out, but FINALLY, the waitress came over to take our order. I don't know if it was a miscommunication or what, but she did at least apologize for the delay.

The prices are cheaper than most Asheville restaurants, I agree with that. I ordered the pumpkin pancakes which were one of the specials and they were pretty good. My husband didn't love what he had and because of the service, I doubt we'll be back.

1  Thank mcarroll79
Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you're looking for gourmet food, this is not the place. But if you want a filling meal at a fair price, you can get it here. It's especially handy if you're traveling and don't have lots of time to waste. Fancy--no. Good food--yes.

1  Thank mountainview03
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Love the onion rings, Ruben, double burger, french fries, chicken parm, western omelet, biscuits, coleslaw. Not crazy about the home fries - otherwise, everything is good!
Really comfortable and clean dining area, great waitresses (who call you "honey" and mean it!). If you are lucky enough to have a chance to eat at Kosta's, make sure you do! Highly recommended.

1  Thank Kcmink
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Good every day food. Lots of truckers eat here so you know the food is good & reasonable. Small place, tables are closs. Eaten here twice, but prefer JK's since it is a larger restaurant.