“I would marry the cook!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Circle B Ranch BBQ
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Fletcher
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Gainesville, FL
“I would marry the cook!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2010

The BBQ brisket and ribs we had were so tasty you wanted to keep licking your fingers! Everything is homemade and tastes the part. I told my husband of 35 years that if I didn't still love him so much, I would marry the cook! Even the green beans were delicious! We had the coleslaw, mac and cheese, fried okra etc. and would have tried their homemade cakes, but we were too stuffed! A great value for your money and extremely friendly people. It's a can't miss if you love good BBQ.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Shougie442

Fletcher, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best BBQ in the US”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2009

Baby back ribs are so tender you can eat the bones; the brisket is tender with a good beef flavor; the beef rib is enormous and delicious (our FL son's favorite); the pulled pork is great for a "lite" meal; the smoked beef roast is my father-in-law's favorite; and the chicken is done yet still moist. All of the side are plentiful and have great taste. My favorites are the whole kernel corn, sweet 'taters, and coleslaw. Did I mention that soft-serve ice cream is included in your meal too. You can get delicious cake too. The folks who run the place are friendly and provide good service.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Opa_Dude
Bethesda
“Great BBQ in Fletcher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2008

Right near the Fairfield Marriott and the BP-Amoco gas station is one of the best BBQ places I've ever found. Don't let the decor turn you around, or the scruffy looking patrons -- you'll find all kinds of people at Circle B, and the one thing they all have in common is a love for good BBQ and other home cooking.

The night my son and I stopped there they were carving some of the best looking smoked roast beef I've seen -- and that's what most of the other patrons had -- but my son and I stuck to the pulled pork BBQ and we were glad we did. It was the best ever. The sides were great too -- I haven't had greens so good in so long ...

I've read other reviews that say the fried chicken is great too -- it takes 30 minutes, so call ahead. Everything else is served cafeteria style -- pulled pork, baby back ribs, smoked chicken, beef brisket, etc.

I will never go down I-26 again without stopping at Circle B!

1 Thank SSN695