“A wrong turn proved beneficial!!”
Review of Circle B Ranch BBQ

Circle B Ranch BBQ
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Fletcher
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My brother in law and I were driving to his new home, missed his turn and had to turn around in the Circle B parking lot. Later that day I said ... let's go to that BBQ place! Oh my goodness! It was absolutely DELICIOUS!! So the next day I said ... let's go to that BBQ place! While we were there the second time, we met a family who was raving about the fried chicken. It takes about 30 minutes to prepare so they advised us to call ahead which we did the NEXT day when we returned for our third visit in three days! Hahahaha! You've just got to try this place! Loved the fried chicken ... best I've ever, ever had!! ... the sweet baked beans ... the cole slaw ... the pork ... the roast beef ...
The service was impeccable!! Absolutely highly recommend!!! I wish I lived there ... I'd have fried chicken for supper!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We found this gem on a road trip. Unassuming place - looks quite ordinary on the outside. located next to a BP gas station. We were most pleasantly surprised! The pork BBQ sandwiches were outstanding. Sides were also excellent, especially the sweet potato casserole with nuts. Price was very reasonable - about $4 for the sandwich and $1.15 per side. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Not only would we return, but we ordered extra BBQ and sides to go. You will like this place!

1  Thank JMSSouthCarolina
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is the best BBQ. My daughter has loved it since she was a child. I have used them for catering as well. Their fried chicken is amazing as well. My hats off to Bubba!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We love Circle B BBQ, and Bubba! We have used this place for catering for several events. The food is fantastic. The service is wonderful!

1  Thank Amber N
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I always make sure I eat at the Circle B when I am in the Asheville area. The service is great, the staff frientdly and the food is delicious. Best ribs anywhere! The side dishes are also spectacular. Give it a try, you won't regret it.