“Something for Everyone”

Blue Sky Cafe
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Fletcher
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: It's Always a Sunny Day at Blue Sky Cafe! Come & discover this eclectic dining oasis in the heart of Fletcher. Here you will find a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere where there is something on the menu that will appeal to everyone! Our original menu features wraps, salads, sandwiches, chicken, burgers, freshly prepared sides, decadent desserts and a great kid's menu. Creative daily specials will wake up your taste buds! Stop by, meet our friendly staff, enjoy a cold beer or glass of wine on the breezy patio, relax and brighten your day at Blue Sky Cafe! :)
Reviewed January 19, 2012

No frills casual dining in a building that must have once been a burger joint of bygone days. Funky kites and butterflies decor, friendly service, very generous portions. Much more interesting than a chain restaurant and very close to airport hotels. The stir fried veggies in a n Asian sauce hit the spot for me one evening but the "sides" were unnecessary. Whatever. I took the chips with me for the road trip the next day.

There are newer reviews for Blue Sky Cafe

Reviewed January 16, 2012

This is one of our favorite restaurants. Every time we go south of Asheville, this is a must stop. They make a good burger and the BLT I've had. Both my wife and I love their sweet potato fries. The prices are very reasonable, and we like that it is locally owned and operated.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

I thought I was back in 1971.
The food was very good. Home made potato & bacon soup was excellent. Many vegatarian items on the menu. Had to keep looking around the place for a possible hippie! Groovy place.

1  Thank amxpress
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Let me start off by saying that I love their veggie burgers and their fries. I've tried their wraps twice now and NOT a fan. They offer sweet potato fries which sound great but they are always freezer burnt and nasty. Their other fries are delicious though.. I think it just depends on what you get. Most of the staff always seems a little out of it. which can come off as rude or extremely weird. I think if they seemed more welcoming the atmosphere would be a lot better and more fun. Try the Chipotle veggie burger YUM

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed May 25, 2011

I'm was working in town and it was recommended by co-worker that lives locally. She said it is her favorite spot in Fletcher so I had to try. I was not disappointed! I got the fried ravoli and it was delicious! The filling was light, fluffy, and there was lots of it. It was see red with a side of the most delicious pesto and marinara sauce. The pesto pasta salad was equally as yum! I will be back next time I am in town. The atmosphere isn't fancy, but I love it. Relaxed and fun.