“Love the veggie burger and fries”
Review of Blue Sky Cafe

Blue Sky Cafe
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Fletcher
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: It's Always a Sunny Day at Blue Sky Cafe! Come & discover this eclectic dining oasis in the heart of Fletcher. Here you will find a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere where there is something on the menu that will appeal to everyone! Our original menu features wraps, salads, sandwiches, chicken, burgers, freshly prepared sides, decadent desserts and a great kid's menu. Creative daily specials will wake up your taste buds! Stop by, meet our friendly staff, enjoy a cold beer or glass of wine on the breezy patio, relax and brighten your day at Blue Sky Cafe! :)
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Let me start off by saying that I love their veggie burgers and their fries. I've tried their wraps twice now and NOT a fan. They offer sweet potato fries which sound great but they are always freezer burnt and nasty. Their other fries are delicious though.. I think it just depends on what you get. Most of the staff always seems a little out of it. which can come off as rude or extremely weird. I think if they seemed more welcoming the atmosphere would be a lot better and more fun. Try the Chipotle veggie burger YUM

1  Thank Lisa C
There are newer reviews for Blue Sky Cafe

Reviewed May 25, 2011

I'm was working in town and it was recommended by co-worker that lives locally. She said it is her favorite spot in Fletcher so I had to try. I was not disappointed! I got the fried ravoli and it was delicious! The filling was light, fluffy, and there was lots of it. It was see red with a side of the most delicious pesto and marinara sauce. The pesto pasta salad was equally as yum! I will be back next time I am in town. The atmosphere isn't fancy, but I love it. Relaxed and fun.

Reviewed October 23, 2010

Two of us ate and both got very wet, sogggy wraps that fell apart and tasted terrible. Unpleasant atmosphere, dirty, and bad food. Waitress was pleasant, but we will never go back!

Reviewed August 19, 2009

We dined here while traveling though Asheville, NC. It is located just off 26 (east of the city) and is well worth the exit. Friendly, folks and great sandwiches, wraps and salads. Will certainly stop again if we're in the area. DH ordered a chicken wrap with avacado, I had a Dill Chicken Salad with pita wedges. Delish!!

Reviewed April 19, 2008

Blue Sky Café is great little café with a bright, creative and family friendly atmosphere. This family owned and operated café is a popular lunch spot for locals and those who work in the area.

The restaurant brings funky, fun and slightly granola Asheville to industrial Fletcher. The menu boasts deliciously satisfying vegetarian food, Bodacious burgers that are made to order (yes! Medium Rare is Finally attainable!!!) and a hodge•podge of sandwiches, wraps, salads and chicken dishes to please just about everyone and anyone!

The dining room is as eclectic as eclectic gets. Outdoor and indoor furniture fill the room and creative tables and art abound. Objects hang from the ceiling, as well as a chain of beads that separates the dining room from the counter. The theme is so chaotic it actually works!

I enjoy the outdoor patio seating area on nice days. The sand box and club house for the children can keep the kids entertained as the adults soak up the sun and converse. The wood privacy fence helps block out Hwy 25 and creates a nice little environment within its walls.

I have a number of favorites on the menu: the pecan dill chicken salad sandwich, Bacon-Mushroom-Swiss Burger and the Oriental Chicken Salad. But, at the top of my list would be those sweet potato french fries! Honestly, they are exceptional! The produce and meats are fresh and of excellent quality. This is just a great little cafe!

The staff is very outgoing and very friendly. Lunch time is packed during the week, so come before or after the 12-1 rush as there is usually a long line and wait for seating. If your heading to Fletcher, come hungry and check out Blue Sky Café, you won’t be disappointed.

I just love restaurants that prove there is more to Buncombe then downtown Asheville and this place does that for me.

5  Thank NcMysteryShopper