Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
$80
ClarionHotels
$73
EconoLodge
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport(Fletcher)(Great Value!)
$94
$85
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport(Arden)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Pool
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Hotwire.com
$217
Best Western Hendersonville Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
$91
$85
All reviewsfront desksolid choiceroom was cleanroll away bedcheese omeletsanswered the phonelarge indoor pooldepending on traffictypical fairfieldrental carpancake machinequick triprestaurants in the areastory hotellocated directlyyogurtking bed
Reviewed January 3, 2010

After a few rather poor hotel choices on this trip, we decided to stick with Fairfield Inn and Suites, though they are higher in price than we like to pay for just stopping for one night, getting in late, going to bed and using the shower the next morning, to depart....! This one was very nice, and I am glad I decided to "stay out of downtown Asheville" area on New Years Eve. All the hotels around Biltmore and downtown wanted up to $40-75 more per night for the same type of accomodations. The 15 minute drive into "town" was not a problem. Service was quick, efficient. Beautiful hotel. Colors are fun and bright and cheery. Nice business center. The rooms are somewhat on the smaller side, but that is the only negative I can think of. One plug in the lamp on the desk did not work, but I informed them of this. I highly recommend this hotel. I heard no noise from the airport, which was almost across the street. Large parking lot. Immaculate.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tymetraveler222
Reviewed September 22, 2009

Due to flight cancellations, my husband and I had to look for a hotel near the airport so we could return the day after our scheduled flight. Having stayed at Fairfield Inns before, we thought this would be a reasonable choice. We certainly didn't expect what we found -- terrific, helpful, knowledgeable staff. Clean, comfortable accommodations in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The lobbies (including the one on our room's floor) were spacious, nicely decorated, ultra clean and as pleasant as any of the best hotels we've stayed in. The furnishings (great bed, lovely upholstered chairs), internet, breakfast and check-in and check-out all made for a pleasant stay (despite our reasons for being there in the first place). The staff provided a list of nearby restaurants, including three non-chain local establishments as well as a shuttle to and from the restaurant of our choice. (We had great Thai food at a place called Tamarind -- again, on par with any really good Thai restaurant from many travels.) This trip was for pleasure, but I've been to a lot of hotels for both business and family/pleasure trips. We were delighted with the comfort, convenience, staff and accommodations!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank loretRochester_NY
Reviewed September 1, 2009

Convenient to the airport? Try right across the street! A very large shopping center is conveniently located across the highway.

The lobby and my room were both very clean. My room had a nice bar type counter along with a fridge and microwave.

The only negative I have could not be blamed on the hotel - road construction on I-26 that was outside of my room. The overnight jackhammer work did not help me sleep! Again, the hotel can't control road construction, but you may ask them about it if it is still ongoing - maybe get a room away from the highway.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Wandering_Lurch
Reviewed December 4, 2008

Great Asheville Hotel and the Staff could not have been more friendly. From the second you walked in the door they made you feel like you were at home. The rooms were great with a nice big LCD TV with tons of channels to choose from. My wife and I went out for dinner and the hotel offered to take us in their Shuttle and that was awsome not to pay a cab fair. I was amazed with all the new options for food in the area. We also enjoyed the pool and spa it was one of the largest we have seen at Fairfield Inn. I would recomend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TravlerManOrlando
Reviewed November 22, 2008

This was a typical Fairfield -- except the breakfast may have been a little worse --the microwave John Evans breakfast sandwiches were soggy and and the do-it-yourself waffles were tasteless. Instant Oatmeal and stale bagels.

Right across the parking lot is a J&S Cafeteria which is good for breakfast -- nice big omelets and whatever else you want.

For dinner, go to the Circle B Ranch BBQ which is next to the gas station one drive up from the Fairfield -- absolutely the best pulled pork ever and great greens!

Back at the Fairfield -- it's not for light sleepers. The in-the-wall heat pump kicks in every five minutes right as you are about to doze off.

And it is pricey -- big advantage is that there is nothing else better near the airport.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank SSN695