“Awesome Stay!”

Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a couple times now, and this is the ONLY place I'll stay in the area. This hotel was just beautifully renovated. When I am here, I work in Hendersonville, and this hotel is worth the 20+ minute drive past 8 other hotels (and the average of 2 cops on I-26... watch yourself). The staff takes a personal interest in each guest to ensure a comfortable stay. Just two stays and the front desk addresses me by name. I work during the night and they remembered this upon check in and also gave me my same room number, which is on the back side of the hotel away from other guests so that I have a quiet stay. The indoor pool and hot tub are fabulous. The breakfast was open extra early for guests leaving on an early flight and open late for those that like to sleep in. I believe the hours were 5AM-10AM... This is unheard of in the "free breakfast hotel" industry. I'm sure they have this for the many flight crew I saw staying here. The wireless internet met my needs and the business center has two efficient computers. The only downside was this hotel was a little pricey comparative to the area, but 'you get what you pay for', so I am not complaining. It looked like there were a lot of cars in the parking lot, but there is a rental car facility on site, so don't let that fool you. If you are flying, the tiny AVL airport is right across the street within walking distance; I do believe they provide a shuttle. This exit has everything you need, with plenty of shopping and restaurants across the highway. Just don't go to the BP next door. If you want dinner I recommend you skip all the nearby chains and take the 15 minute drive to Arden and eat at the Tupelo Honey Cafe. You won't go wrong there. I hope to be back in the area again soon!

Room Tip: Even though the hotel is across the street from the hotel, you cannot hear the planes (Not in flight...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldGM1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Hippo5
Thank you for your recent visit to the Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport. I’m pleased to hear that you had a great experience during your visit. Our breakfast hours are extended so that our early morning guest can enjoy it before their departure. I will share your kind comments with the staff and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Fletcher for a business trip. I am pleased to say that the Fairfield is clean and boasts a bountiful continental breakfast and spacious rooms. The hotel even has a large indoor pool. The location is convenient to both the interstate and the Asheville Regional Airport. Nice stay, good rate and great service!

• Stayed: March 2013
FairfieldGM1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Cidgirl01
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with the Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your room and our complimentary hot breakfast. The large indoor pool and spa is a great place to relax. Our staff enjoys hearing comments about their service and I will share yours with them. Please stop by and see us again soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We spent two nights at this motel and have no complaints. Even though its across the street from the Airport we heard no noise. Had two rooms and no problems with either room, nice indoor pool, and the breakfast (gravy, biscuits,eggs and sausage) was really good. Very friendly staff especially the staff cleaning the breakfast area. We will book this motel again on our next trip to Ashville.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Rchristo
Thank you for visiting the Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your two rooms and breakfast. I will share your comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Visited Asheville NC for a three day two night vacation and am sure glad we stayed here. The hotel staff make an extra effort to take care of their guests. Our king-size bed room seemed large, and was very clean especially the bathroom. Coffee, Tea, and hot water were available in the lobby 24/7. The breakfast was high class with hot: scrambled eggs, sausage patty, biscuits & gravy, and make-your-own waffles ALSO English muffins, bagels, mini muffins, fruit, yogurt, milk, cereal, orange juice, and apple juice. Warm fireplace in the lobby with internet access station and printer available. There is also a small snack store, and a very nice indoor pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Kard38
Thank you for your kind review. I’m glad to hear that our staff took the extra effort to make your stay enjoyable. If your travels bring you back to the Asheville area please stop by again to enjoy a seat by our fireplace.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Stayed two nights at this hotel. Very close to the Asheville airport and to a nice shopping area with restaurants. My biggest complaint is that the rooms are a little small. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. It has a nice indoor pool and hot tub. The breakfast was fine; I'm not much of a breakfast person but the oatmeal was good. The desk staff was very helpful with faxes that I needed to receive/send.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldGM1, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Ranhorn
Thank you for visiting the Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport and for your kind comments. We strive to keep a clean and fresh property. Stop by again soon if your travels bring you back to the Asheville area.

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night here as other reasonably priced accommodations closer to downtown Asheville were all booked or exorbitant. It's a bit of a haul to get into town itself. The hotel itself is standard Fairfield Inn stuff. Clean and reliable. However, the service was way above average. Special praise to the shuttle driver (a young woman from GA?) who picked up my girlfriend from the Target nearby. Not a bad place to stay if you can't find anything reasonable inside Asheville itself.

• Stayed: November 2012

JamboAl
Thank you for your comments on the staff at The Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport. It’s great to hear how helpful they were during your visit. I hope that you will stop by to visit again soon when visiting the Asheville area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wifey and I stayed here for an event at the Agricultural Center. The hotel is across the road from the airport, a couple blocks from the Agricultural Center, and a couple blocks from the Interstate. Very convenient and easy to get to.

The desk staff was friendly and helpful with maps. The hotel looks like it's been recently renovated; it was in nice shape.

The room was a King suite (only $10 more than a non-suite) and huge. We had plenty of room and it was very quiet considering the room faced the very close airport. The room had a fridge, coffeemaker, a couple TV's, and wifi -- everything we wanted. The room was pricey but that seems to be an issue with the Asheville area -- I looked at several places and everything was over $200/night.

The complimentary breakfast was what you'd expect. Nothing fancy or special but it's fast. Waffle and juice for wifey; sausage and egg biscuit with coffee for me.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

RICKN99
Thank you for taking the time to review The Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our guests find our location near the Asheville Regional Airport very convenient when visiting the area. I hope you will stop by again soon when in the Asheville Area.
Tom O’Neal

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
#4 of 7 in Fletcher
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
Mountain Inn & Suites Airport
#3 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport? Share your experiences!