“Overnight in Asheville” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Overnight in Asheville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

Quick overnight business trip at another Hampton Inn. However, after having stayed at many Hampton Inns over the last 15 plus years, I can say that this Hampton stands out as one of the best. The Asheville location lives up to the normal high Hampton standards, but at the same time, has been able to create a look and feel that is a little more unique to it's own location.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton brand. I am so grateful that you took the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your most recent stay. We are fortunate to be able to add a little Asheville flair to our hotel and are so glad that you enjoyed it. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Lakeland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

Beautiful, convenient location. Very helpful and personable staff. Typical Hampton quality. The A/C needs servicing in room 225. A small fridge would be a nice amenity. Overall, our family was satisfied and we would return to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review about your most recent stay with us. I am so sorry to hear that you had an issue with the heating/cooling unit in your room. I can assure you that my maintenance team is right on top getting that fixed. I do hope that you were not inconvenienced by this during your stay. I hope that you definitely come back and see us. We are currently under renovation which will allow us to provide each and every guest room with a small refrigerator. At the current time, we do have our spacious suites which do have a full kitchentte We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Beautiful Hampton Inn close to restaurants, the airport and ABC store. Excellent staff and even has a nice pool. Great breakfast. Travelers will love this place. Also close by is Target, Lowes, Dick's Sporting Goods and within walking distance to Ruby Tuesday's, McDonalds and Arby's.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review. My staff and I take pride in ensuring that our guests feel right at home from the minute they walk through the doors. I am glad that you were able to enjoy some time at our pool as well as our breakfast. I truly appreciate your feedback. It is so vital to our success. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again in near future.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is a nice clean hotel. The staff was nice and the beds are really excellent. We slept well. It was quiet even though the highway is close by. This hotel is certainly one of the better ones in the area. The cleaning staff was considerate and helpful also.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We strive daily to provide our guests with clean and comfortable rooms. I am so glad that you were able to get a good nights rest. Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I will certainly share your kind words with my staff. Looking forward to you staying with us again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

Staying at this location makes everything available within minutes- if your want to see a baseball game- the Asheville Tourists in the oldest minor league stadium in the counrty. Eat some great food- 12 Bones Ribs-Biltmore Square Restaurnats- Historical inns- Grove park- the view of Asheville at night is magnificent. Hiking-rafting- ride the zipline- kayaking boating-need I go on . The access to outdoor activities is unlimited. And of course the North Carolina Crafts. All within easy access. Finally most important the STAFF is friendly and wonderful- rent a suite- kick back and ENJOY the mountains is style. Or hang out and enjoy the mountains in the pool for a few hours. This hotel has it all.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I hope that you were able to enjoy some of the attractions you listed during your stay. We are truly gratefule for your kind words. We strive daily to provide our guests with over the top hospitality! Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Rome, Ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

This particular hotel was exactly what I needed…family, food, events and activities were all convenient. I always try to stay in Hampton whenever I just need a hotel. Enjoyed the friendly staff, breakfast, pool, hot tub, comfortable beds, cleanliness and again location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We truly value your feedback. Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton brand. I am glad that you were able to just relax and enjoy all that is around you. I certainly look forward to having you stay with again in the near future. Thank you for being our guest.
Palm Bay, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

We generally stay at Hamptons but this 1 didn't really have what it takes. It of course has the great beds, linens and pillows as all Hamptons have so that is pretty much a gimme but the front desk was a little annoying. We stayed here before going on to the Blue Ridge and I needed laundry facilities. We were riding our motorcycles and it was laundry night. Asked if they had laundry facilities when I booked and that was confirmed but upon arrival they had no quarters. What's that??? She told us maybe the little store down the road would have some it took him 2 stops to get enough quarters for 2 loads w/d! Unacceptable Hampton! And no I don't carry 32 quarters for each time we needed to do laundry! Anyway, this was not my favorite hampton visit! Though as of June 2014 they have smoking rooms so koodoos to hampton/hilton for maintaining a comfortable room for us.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so terribly sorry that we were not able to provide you with the services you needed. I can assure you that I have addressed this issue with my staff so that it does not happen again. I apologize that we fell short in providing you with over the top hospitality. Thank you for your feedback. It is so very vital to the success of our business. Thank you for being our guest and I do hope that you will come back and see us in the near future to give us an opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area
Clarion Inn Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
#3 of 7 in Fletcher
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!