“Very nearly perfect.”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Kamuela, United States
“Very nearly perfect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I chose this hotel for its proximity to Asheland Airport and free shuttle service to the airport, which is available 24/7. Front Desk staff were very efficient, friendly and helpful. Room was clean and well maintained, and the bed was very comfortable. Coin operated laundry was a nice amenity. Buffet breakfast was spare but adequate and free. Ruby Tuesday restaurant a short walk across the parking lot provided great food and service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for staying with us recently. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and my staff was helpful and efficient during your stay. We strive to make sure all of our guest receive the "hamptonality" experience. We appreciate the review you gave us on tripadvisor. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Huntersville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Good location and very clean. Will saty there again. I would like to see a better breakfast offered. More healthy choices and a bigger selection. Other hotels in the area offer a much better breakfast with the same competative rate. Very friendly staff!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for staying with us recently. I am glad you found our hotel to be very accommodating to the location you needed and my staff was friendly and helpful during your stay. We strive to provide the best customer service to our guest and show them what "hamptonality" is all about. I am sorry you were not pleased with our breakfast. We are making some changes to the breakfast menu in the coming weeks. Hopefully the new menu will be more suitable to what you are looking for in a Hampton breakfast. We hope you will stay with us again soon.
Woodstock, GA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Loved this hotel. We don't travel very much but when we do we want to be comfortable. Hampton filled the bill. The location was perfect for us and seemed to be very central to the attraction we wanted to see.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us recently. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we were to accomodate all your needs. We appreciate the kind review you gave us on trip advisor. We hope to see you again soon.
Augusta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a nice hotel with good amenities for a family. The lobby is beautiful and spacious, and the rooms are not cramped, especially the generous-sized bathrooms. The beds are smaller (doubles, not queens), but they're fine for two smaller people or a single person. Everything was very clean, and the staff quite helpful. I was surprised that the rooms were quiet--no outside noise--which is a plus being near the airport. It is a bit expensive since we were traveling during a peak season for the area, and not all rooms have refrigerators.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us recently. We appreciate the kind review you gave us on tripadvisor. We strive to make sure all of our guest are greeted warmly and our staff is there to help our guest with whatever they may need during their stay with us. Again, the review you gave us on tripadvisor is very much appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.
SD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

I ended up having to stay a couple of days longer than expected, and the staff did everything they could to make my extended stay pleasant. I would not hesitate to stay here again. My room was clean and comfortable and the shuttle service added greatly to my stay.

Room Tip: The Ruby Tuesday nearby was very convenient.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We strive daily to provide our guests with clean, comfortable surroundings. We take pride in serving our guests and want you to feel right at home from the moment you walk through the door. It is great that you were able to experience our complimentary shuttle service. We truly thank you for being our guest and hope that you will visit us again soon.
Plymouth, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

The hotel is located in a great spot for seeing all of Asheville and surrounding areas. Loved the trees and visited family. Nice place to stay everyone is warm and helpful. The girls doing the breakfast will help you with what ever you need for fixing the food the way you like it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and in the Fletcher area. I will definitely share your positive response with my breakfast staff.
I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.
Evanston, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

We arrived late at night and were welcomed as we set our way on to hiking on the trail. A good way to begin our adventure in North Carolina. It was as Hampton Inns are both - Efficient and consistent!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us recently and for sharing your experience at our hotel. We strive to go over and beyond for our guest so they can have the ultimate "Hamptonality" experience. I certainly hope you enjoyed your time on the Appalachian Trail and with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
Clarion Inn Airport
#4 of 7 in Fletcher
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!