“I cannot say enough good things about the staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
SD
“I cannot say enough good things about the staff”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I ended up having to stay a couple of days longer than expected, and the staff did everything they could to make my extended stay pleasant. I would not hesitate to stay here again. My room was clean and comfortable and the shuttle service added greatly to my stay.

Room Tip: The Ruby Tuesday nearby was very convenient.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We strive daily to provide our guests with clean, comfortable surroundings. We take pride in serving our guests and want you to feel right at home from the moment you walk through the door. It is great that you were able to experience our complimentary shuttle service. We truly thank you for being our guest and hope that you will visit us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Plymouth, United States
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The hotel is located in a great spot for seeing all of Asheville and surrounding areas. Loved the trees and visited family. Nice place to stay everyone is warm and helpful. The girls doing the breakfast will help you with what ever you need for fixing the food the way you like it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding your stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and in the Fletcher area. I will definitely share your positive response with my breakfast staff.
I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.
Evanston, Illinois
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We arrived late at night and were welcomed as we set our way on to hiking on the trail. A good way to begin our adventure in North Carolina. It was as Hampton Inns are both - Efficient and consistent!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us recently and for sharing your experience at our hotel. We strive to go over and beyond for our guest so they can have the ultimate "Hamptonality" experience. I certainly hope you enjoyed your time on the Appalachian Trail and with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed here 3 nights in Oct. The entire staff was outstanding! We were welcomed with a friendly check in and the next morning enjoyed a hot breakfast with eggs, turkey sausage, toast and coffee/juice. Hot oatmeal (not the instant packages!), a selection of cold cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, pastries, bagels, and waffles were also offered so we didn't have to eat the same thing each morning. They had plenty of fresh apples and bananas as well. The staff did an excellent job of replenishing any food in the breakfast area as well as keeping it clean. The room and bathroom were clean and had a comfortable bed (pillow top mattress). The cleaning staff were very helpful and accommodating when we asked to have our room cleaned early one day. I was a little surprised that the room did not include a refrigerator or room safe. They did offer safe deposit boxes at the front desk (according to the book in the room) but that is pretty inconvenient so we did not use it. We just took the jewelry with us whenever we left the room. It also would have been nice to have a refrigerator instead of going to get ice a couple of times a day. The price was a bit high but we were there during the "leaf season" so that was expected. All in all, the Hampton was a pleasant place to stay and we would return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us. I will definitely let my staff know how much you appreciated their hardwork and helpfulness during your stay. I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast. Our staff strive to make sure everything is fresh and the hot items stay hot for our guest.
We hope you will stay with us the next time you are in the area.
Belton, United States
Reviewed September 28, 2013

If you are tired of bad sheets and even worse beds, Hampton Inns are for you. Lovely linens, great beds, beautiful bathrooms - wonderful. We had been on the road for a week and were frankly, exhausted, so this hotel was a real pleasant experience. But honestly, the linens were outstanding. The bed was uber comfy and the sheets were beyond believable!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much sharing the experience of your stay with TripAdvisor. It is greatly appreciated. Our linens and our beds are definitely something to bring about. We strive to make sure are guest have a comfortable place to sleep along with fresh clean linen.
We hope you will stay with us again soon.
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is one of the more expensive Hampton Inns I have stayed at. It is in a very convenient location by the airport, less than a 5 minute shuttle ride. Pretty typical of Hampton Inns. Good breakfast, great workout room, clean facilities. My complaint is just that it seemed like it was a bit rundown. When I first got to my room the faucet in the bathroom had a lot of white splashes on it as if it had almost been cleaned. The caulking around the tub looks like it was done by a child. The plate behind the tub faucet was away from the wall by an inch exposing the hole in the wall that may invite water in. The shower curtain rod was so high that the curtain almost wouldn't stay in the tub. There is not a mini fridge in the room. There is not a central air unit that you can set a temperature, rather an outside wall unit that you crank dials until the combination of red and blue gradations seems appropriate. A nice room, but not the best Hampton I have seen, and certainly not for this kind of money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We just completed our new fitness center. I am glad you had the opportuntity to use it. We completed renovations of our public areas in December 2012. We are now looking forward to renovations on our rooms in 2014.
I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area. If you encounter any problems during your stay, please feel free to let us know.
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This property has a terrific location about one mile from Asheville airport. The staff is friendly and accommodating, the rooms are clean and well-maintained, and there is a Ruby Tuesday within walking distance for travelers without a car. I would recommend it to anyone passing through Asheville who needs a convenient place to stay before catching an early morning flight.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sharon D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for staying with us recently. We appreciate the kind review you gave us on tripadvisor. We are happy we could accommodate you with the shuttle and we had restuarants nearby that you enjoyed. I am glad my staff made you feel welcomed and extended
"hamptonality" to you. We hope you will stay with us again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!