“Great stay at Hampton Inn!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fletcher
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. Staff was friendly and helpful during entire 5 day stay. Facility was well maintained and very clean. Breakfast area was clean and offered something for everyone to enjoy. Location was great relative to the entire Asheville area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. My team and I want everyone that walks through our doors to feel right at home. We enjoy extending our hand of hospitality to all of our guests. Thank you for being our guest and we hope that you will be back to visit us soon.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The ammenities are what I have come to expect from Hampton Inn. The hotel is conveniently situated near most major attractions in the Asheville area. The room was comfortable, clean and safe. Adequate breakfast variety.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are so glad to have you as our guest. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive daily to provide all of guests with clean, comfortable surroundings. I will most definitely share your review with my staff. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is a great hotel. It is very clean and in excellent condition. The staff is very friendly and an excellent location. If you are in the Asheville area, this is one of the best hotels in the area. Stay here on n every trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for much for the raving review. We take such pride in our hotel and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will definitely share your kind words with my staff. We strive daily to ensure that our guests are provided with excellent service. Thank you so much for providing us with feedback. We so look forward to next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very nice hotel for a stop over on the way to Myrtle Beach from Louisville. As nice a Hampton as I have stayed at. Several restaurants in the immediate area. Easy access to interstate. Going to stay there again on my way back home.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being our guest during your recent travels. We are certainly glad you chose to stay here with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites. We love the fact that our hotel is conveniently located to some great restaurants and local attractions. We truly appreciate you being our guest and hope that you will continue to stay with us during your travels. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Your feedback is vital to our success. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This hotel is situated in a great location for relaxation. It has a wonderful area to gather your friends and enjoy time watching TV or playing games. Nice friendly atmosphere. Employees were very welcoming and attentive. Only thing we didn't like was our room had no microwave or fridge which we've been spoiled to having on our past stays at other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your kind words. It is great to hear that you were able to kick back and relax for a bit. I do hate that the fact we do not have microwaves or refridgerators in our standard rooms was disappointing to you. On your next visit, I would love for you to try one of our spacious suites which will provide you with everything you need. The suites have a full kitchenette, a spacious living room and bedroom, a wonderful whirlpool tub, and much more. Thank you for being our guest and we certainly hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I are very happy with our stay at the Hampton, Fletcher NC. This is a very nice and clean place to stay. Seems to be in a very secure location. This was not our first time to stay there and we will use this facility again in the future when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad to hear that you chose to stay with us once again. We strive daily to provide our guests with clean, comfortable surroundings and amenities. We are just thrilled to hear that you are "Happy with Hampton". Thank you for being a loyal guest. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The Hampton is convenient to the airport with a friendly shuttle service that was a real boon to me as I had a 600am flight. It's clean, convenient and has a well-staffed front desk with young professionals who really seem to enjoy their work and are truly welcoming to visitors. There are a lot of restaurants to choose from for dinner, and Cracker Barrel and Carrabas are very close, just across the street- which was fine for me. i can recommend this hotel without hesitation - a bit pricey for a Hampton, but you pay for location and it's worth it

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PMFAULKNER

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your recent stay. Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our front desk staff. They are a great group of people and they most definitely take pride in their jobs and enjoy taking care of our guests. Thank you for recommending this hotel to others. We truly appreicate your loyalty. I will most definitely share this review with my staff and praise them for a job well done.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fletcher
Wingate by Wyndham Asheville Airport
Comfort Inn Asheville Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Asheville Airport
Fairfield Inn Asheville Airport
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26? Share your experiences!